At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
– Developing software algorithms to control the variety of different systems in the vehicle.
– Developing algorithms that fulfil our company vision and customer needs.
Software alghoritms for:
– Traction control, vehical dynamics, safety-critical functions
– Powertrain, braking systems, power steering
– Hill hold, Auto parking
– Power efficiancy systems, and power managment
– HVAC and Climate control.
– Interior exterior lightning and controls
Experience and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge and practice in control theory
- Knowledge of physics and vehicle dynamics, theoretical mechanics, electrical and thermodynamics
- Knowledge of electric vehicle systems specific
- Definition requirements and analyse equipment spceifications
- Developing in Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow and C code generation to embeded system
- Validation model and Unit testing
- Integration model generated C code with embeded system C code
- Integrating and testing software in real vehicle
- Analyse logs and founding isuues cause
- CAN and J1939 protocol exposure and related tools (e.g. Vector tools)
- Ability to work effectively as part of an international team
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.