Lime’s mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world’s leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 200 million rides in more than 150 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
We are looking for a full-cycle Corporate Recruiter to join our fast-growing team. You’ll recruit across multiple functions across our corporate teams (operations, communications, government relations, finance, HR, facilities, etc) for one of the fastest growing startups in the Bay area. At Lime, the talent function is highly valued so you will have the opportunity to strategically partner with the business. If you have experience in fast paced environments and are looking for the opportunity to add a major achievement to your resume, this is the perfect place for you!
What You’ll Do
- Source candidates from networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking, research and inbound flow
- Build a pipeline of strong candidates
- Guide leaders to make transparent, unbiased hiring decisions that result in the growth of diverse, sustainable teams
- Work closely with Lime hiring managers to understand open positions and team needs
- Build job descriptions and offer packages based on position and compensation requirements
- Salary negotiation and closing of all candidates
- Post, maintain and track job listings
- Schedule and support to arrange interviews as needed
- 4+ years full-cycle recruiting experience, in-house and/or agency
- Previous track record recruiting a variety of roles across legal, finance, communications and operations
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple avenues (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
- You have built and maintained a broad network of professional relationships
- Prior experience in a fast-growing, dynamic start up
- Excellent people skills
- Strong organization skills and diligence in having a self-starter mentality and a strong work ethic
- Creative mindset and a sense of “hustle” a requirement
- Ability to thrive and be able to prioritize in a constantly changing environment
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role will be hired, managed, and compensated through a third-party employer. By submitting information through this posting, the applicant agrees Lime may forward all submitted information to the applicable third-party employer, and the third-party employer may contact the applicant regarding the role.
This job cannot be performed within Colorado