Full-time position. London-based. Currently remote, 2-3 days per week at the office post Covid-19. Flexible working
Clim8’s mission is to have a positive impact on climate change. We want to empower millions of people to invest sustainably in themes that include clean energy, clean technology, sustainable food, smart mobility and recycling. Clim8 is well funded having already successfully raised over £5 million via funding campaigns.
Reporting to the CEO, as CPO/ Director of Product, you’ll have a critical impact on building our current and future value proposition for our customers. We currently have 2 cross-functional squads aligned with the company OKRs.
You will focus on:
- Working closely with the CEO and rest of the leadership team to define a clear business strategy for the next 1-2 years.
- Translate the business strategy into a sound product strategy. Communicate product strategy broadly and make appropriate adjustments to it whenever necessary.
- Working closely with the CTO to establish the appropriate structure that supports the effective delivery of cross-functional squad-level OKRs.
- Ensuring alignment on strategy, prioritisation and product principles across squads.
- Leading and coaching PMs and Designers to accomplish their professional and personal development goals. Retaining key talent.
- Together with the squads, develop and maintain a tech roadmap aligned to the priorities of the business.
- Building a product culture based on continuous experimentation and improvement.
- Having a deep understanding of customer needs and advocating for the customer at every level of the company.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have experience as a Product and Design Leader, for at least 3 years with previous experience as Product Manager for at least 5 years. Experience doing product in fintech or another regulated industry is a strong plus.
- You have experience managing data insights teams.
- You have experience building B2C mobile products at scale.
- You have experience working at high-growth startups/ scaleups. If this is not the case, you can demonstrate how you can easily adjust to an ambiguous, ever changing environment.
- You can easily adjust between being a hands-on product manager and a strategic thinker. There will be more of the latter, but sometimes you’ll have to support as an individual contributor.
- You are passionate about working on the most critical problem to solve in our society.
- Competitive salary plus equity package
- Flexible working
- 25 days’ holiday
- Birthdays off
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Building a better future!
Please send us your CV and cover letter at recruitment@clim8invest[dot]com
With investing, you capital is at risk