We’re looking for a delightfully odd individual to oversee the resourcing and delivery of all creative content to tell Oddbox’s brand story and turn it into an engaging experience as our new Creative Manager.
You’ll have the ability to inspire the creative team to give their best while working across teams, communicating clearly and always confident in managing expectations.
You’ll be resourceful, maximising what we’ve already got while looking for ways to turn complex operations into simple processes and with a willingness to test and learn; not afraid to challenge current ways of working if we could be doing something better.
- Lead all creative production: defining the critical path, maintaining tight control of project budget and ensuring all briefs are delivered on time
- Engage and manage creative resource, ensure work meets brief expectations and reflects brand values
- End to end project management including scoping deliverables, devising budgets and timelines and also negotiating contracts, deliverables and fees.
- Cross-team collaboration: manage and improve process for working with the company on creative resource and prioritisation
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in managing a creative team including full-time and freelance resource
- Devising and refining production workflows & processes
- Putting together timelines and communicating changes in schedules to the relevant stakeholders
- Creating, managing and monitoring budgets
- Setting up or assisting on production shoots.
- Proficiency in G-suite.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
Nice to Have:
- Indesign, Photoshop, Databases, CMS is useful but not essential
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration of role – permanent / full-time
- Location – We’re currently all working from home a bit more than usual but in the future you’ll also be able to spend time in our office in Vauxhall, Distribution Center in South West London and visiting other trading partners where necessary.