Go Green Ltd have seen rapid growth over the last year therefore we are now recruiting for a new member to join our vibrant and friendly team. Our aim is that you enjoy your working day whilst feeling appreciated and rewarded for your hard work.
We are a multi-award winning national waste management and recycling company. Our core business is to provide a facility management service to both medium and large sized companies. Previous experience of the waste industry is not required.
Debt management will be your key focus therefore a strong and friendly personality is required. You will also have an exceptional telephone manner and thrive from meeting strict deadlines and tight cash flow targets.
The successful candidate will be passionate and approachable whilst building relationships with our clients to assist in resolving complex disputes and queries. Your flexibility will also incorporate general administrative duties where you will show discretion and tact to complete a vast array of tasks.
- Previous Credit Control experience is essential
- Sage Line 50 knowledge is beneficial
- Strong computer skills
- Confidently work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure whilst adhering to tight deadlines
You should have the ability to work at a fast pace with high attention to detail ensuring concise and reliable decisions are made.
If you want to progress and develop your career within a corporate environment, Go Green will provide the platform and support whilst developing your skills and offering all the necessary training to achieve your goals.
Salary: £19,000 – £22,000 depending on experience
Hours: 40hrs per week (9am-5pm or 8am-4pm)
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing to 33 days after 5 years’ service
- Auto-enrolment onto company paid health benefits scheme
- Attendance bonus scheme
- Retail & gym membership discounts
- Charity volunteering opportunities
- Full training plan
- Free onsite parking
- Social gatherings
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com