Would you like to be a part of one of the fastest growing energy suppliers in the UK? Are you passionate about delivering outstanding customer service? Do you have strong attention to detail? Are you highly motivated and a fantastic team player?
If the above describes you, then look no further, we might have exactly what you are looking for!
We are looking for a credit controller to join our exciting fast-paced team here at Green. In this role you will be first point of contact for our members regarding all payment queries and ensure that customers in difficulties are cared for by getting them the best possible solution. You will be responsible for communicating with customers in debt, collecting payments, setting up direct debits, managing payment plans via inbound and outbound channels whilst maintaining our five-star customer satisfaction rating.
This is an exciting opportunity which will provide a great deal of learning and development and a fantastic chance to progress throughout the company. Green thrives in rewarding staff for their hard work. We want people to grow within themselves but also grow with the company and to be a part of Green’s mission in becoming one of the best energy suppliers.
- Great Oral and written communication Skills
- High Level of attention to detail
- The Ability to investigate / solve problems independently
- Can do attitude
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Experience in energy or another credit control role desirable.
The role will include
- Handling customers issues relating to payments over the phone and email.
- Provide excellent customer service to existing and new customers.
- Administration and data processing will also feature in this role.
- Proactively identify issues and problems before they arise.
- Working alongside other departments to resolve issues.
- Progress to taking escalated calls and complaints in line with internal procedures.