Every day at ecoligo we work to fight the climate crisis, bringing solar energy to businesses in countries like Ghana, Kenya, Vietnam and Costa Rica through the ecoligo crowdinvesting platform. We own and manage each energy project allowing us to deliver both environmental and economic returns. Our crowdinvestors earn a solid financial return, and our solar clients get an energy provider that’s fairer, more affordable and more efficient. So far, ecoligo projects have prevented—or will prevent—over 440,000 tonnes of carbon dioxide from entering our atmosphere. And we’re just getting started.
Our quickly growing international team in Berlin is looking for a CRM / E-Mail Marketing Manager (f/m/x) to own and manage our email and lifecycle marketing program. We’re looking for a creative and analytical expert who is ready to dive in and take ownership of this program in a fast-paced start-up environment. You combine strategic thinking with a hands-on approach and inform your decisions with performance reporting and insights from your experience. Our ideal candidate has a track record of demonstrated success as well as a positive and team focused attitude. Are you ready to help us tackle the climate crisis?
In this role you will:
- Lead the vision, strategy and results for ecoligo’s efforts to acquire, retain and reactivate crowdinvestors through E-Mail marketing.
- Manage the implementation of new CRM and E-Mail marketing tools to power E-mail campaigns.
- Revenue responsibility across all audience segments while driving insights and learnings that power future campaigns.
- Create a rigorous testing strategy to optimize all areas of E-Mail marketing.
- Launch E-mail programs in at least five new European markets.
- Lead on audience segmentation to identify unique target groups based on user behavior and campaign performance.
- Create marketing automation paths to nurture and convert prospects, reactivate lapsed investors and improve retention of existing investors, driving significant increases in total revenue from E-Mail and the LTV of investors.
- Produce and deploy E-Mail marketing campaigns in multiple languages.
- Partner with channel owners across the organization including Paid Advertising, Analytics, Website and Social to ensure customer journeys are consistent across channels leading to increased conversion rates and revenue.
- Closely monitor campaign performance and react to deviations from expected results quickly.
- Provide ongoing and ad-hoc reporting on performance of E-Mail Marketing campaigns to the marketing team, leadership and the full organization.
- Demonstrated success meeting channel and business goals with E-Mail and CRM Marketing campaigns.
- Hands on experience with Hubspot, Active Campaign or other similar database marketing tools.
- Comfort with marketing and reporting tools such as Google Analytics.
- Ability to balance strategic thinking/planning with day-to-day execution of campaigns.
- Comfort leveraging analytical and technical skills while also focusing on communication and messaging.
- Ability to work with email templates in HTML.
- Fluent in English (English is our daily working language).
- Fluency in German, French, Spanish, Swedish or Dutch is a plus.
- Self-starter who takes ownership and works independently while ensuring collaboration and visibility.
- Comfortable managing shifting deadlines and priorities while working inside of a small team.
- Passion for online marketing and CRM/E-Mail marketing.
- Action oriented.
- Comfortable giving and receiving direct feedback in an open and timely way.
- Motivated by our mission to fight climate change and excited by ecoligo’s unique business model.
- Work for the planet: help make a difference as we pioneer the energy transition in emerging markets.
- Real ownership and responsibilities with strong opportunities for growth.
- The chance to help shape the future of a small and growing company as we enter an exciting growth stage.
- Flexible working hours.
- Bright and comfortable workspace at our office in Berlin’s Mitte, with a roof deck for sunny lunches or after work time with colleagues. (ecoligo’s Berlin office is currently fully remote during COVID-19).
- An open, diverse and respectful company culture with a group of kind, international coworkers based in Berlin, Accra (Ghana), Nairobi (Kenya), San Jose (Costa Rica), Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) and Santiago (Chile).
Please upload your letter of motivation. Applications without a letter of motivation will not be considered. Please apply via https://ecoligo.com/join-us/