About the role
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service? Do you have Contact Centre and /or Banking experience? We are looking for determined, engaging individuals to join the team on a part-time (0.5 FTE a week) basis.
Triodos Bank is one of the world’s leading sustainable banks. Our mission is to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change. It’s not just our customers who deserve the best, you do too! Our Contact Centre team are the voice of Triodos and strive to deliver award winning service in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to multi-task, a focus and commitment to meeting team service and quality standards together with the confidence to challenge and improve our current systems and processes.
- Engaging with our customers over a range of mediums – telephone, e mail, secure messages, online chat and social media
- Supporting customers and resolving queries clearly and ensuring a positive outcome for the customer
- Compiling bespoke written responses to customers and communicating in a clear way – mindful of the customers needs
- Taking ownership of customers issues to resolve any query at first point of contact
- Identifying and recording complaints in line with FCA requirements as well as reflecting Triodos values
- Providing telephone support for personal, business and investment customers
- Awareness and adherence to relevant legislation, internal policies and processes
- Maintaining accurate and complete customer records
- Taking payment instructions received by phone and email
- Providing Internet and Mobile Banking support for personal, business and investment customers
- Working within all relevant regulations and legislation including anti money laundering, vulnerable customers, GDPR
Triodos Bank is proud of its culture, ethos and ability to make a positive change in society. It is important that candidates evidence a strong commitment to Triodos Bank’s core values of ethical sustainability and transparency, as well as the personal qualities to live these values. The successful candidate will operate with the highest integrity; demonstrate a deep understanding of the mission of Triodos Bank and willingness to take responsibility for safeguarding, representing and contributing to the development of that mission.
What we offer
In return for your commitment and hard work, you will be rewarded an attractive salary of up to £23,000 (FTE) depending on experience and benefits package, which includes:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year one and 10% from year two onwards
- Life Assurance (worth 4 times basic pay)
- Income Protection – 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- Vitality Leave – After each seven years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up two months’ paid leave
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE)
- Additional increase in holiday though length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in working for Triodos and believe you are suitable for the role please apply below.
Triodos embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace and is proud to be a Living Wage Employer and a Disability Confident “Committed” employer. Should you wish to discuss flexibility with us, please do inform us in your application.
Please note, Triodos Bank reserves the right to bring forward the closing date of any of its job vacancies if we receive a suitable number of high-quality applications from which to make a shortlist. Therefore, we recommend that you apply for one of our roles as soon as possible rather than wait until the published closing date.
Closing date: 07.03.21
19 February 2021