We are changing things. We are So Energy, a fast-growing 100% renewable energy supplier in the UK. We’re the leading energy supplier for customer service. We’ve won a host of awards too; in each quarter since 2017 we’ve been recognised by Citizens Advice as a top ranked supplier out of a total of 50. We’ve also won the 2020 Moneyfacts Energy Provider of the Year award and been recognised as a Which? recommended energy supplier for 2020. Now we’re looking for people to join our growing team and support our customer base which has tripled in the last 7 months.
As So Energy grows, we’re searching for a curious quantitative superstar to join the team. As a Business Analyst, you’ll help drive our business with data, bringing us new insight to help guide our strategic and operational decision making. Working across the business, you’ll be part of exciting projects with a direct impact on the bottom line reporting directly into a member of the executive team.
- Providing data driven insights and deliver effective presentations with findings and recommendations
- Design, maintain, and automate data reports and provide actionable insights to stakeholders.
- Support various stakeholders in interpreting data and analysing results.
- Turn large quantities of complex data into insights which can be used to inform decision making and drive business benefit
- Conduct proof of concept and discovery work to provide insight into potential new processes and products
- An analytical or quantitative degree or equivalent work experience
- You love data and look for trends and patterns everywhere.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to proactively network across functions and influence at all levels. • You love building and playing with models in spreadsheet software.
- You’re interested in the tech industry and can master new tools quickly. In particular, you’re comfortable with Excel and VisualSQL or similar software.
- Experience of, or willingness to learn technical skills such as SQL, R and Python
- Fine attention to detail and second nature quality control
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and performance-related bonus
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, and an extra day holiday for your birthday
- Ongoing support and development
- Free daily breakfast
- Last Friday of each month nibbles and drinks in the office
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent transport links
- Great reward and recognition
- Exposure to all parts of a growing business
- Pension matching as part of auto-enrolment pension scheme
- At So Energy, our employees are just as important to us as our customers. We will provide training and support your development throughout your career.
So Energy cares about helping the energy industry become a much more diverse and inclusive environment and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and building an inclusive environment for all.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply making sure to complete all the questions to the best of your ability and attached an up to date version of your CV.