To apply for this job please visit res-group.csod.com.
We are searching for an experienced Customer Partnership Manager to be based at either our Kings Langley or Glasgow office.
Do you want to work to make Power for Good?
We’re the world’s largest independent renewable energy company. We’re driven by a simple yet powerful vision: to create a future where everyone has access to affordable, zero carbon energy.
We know that achieving our ambitions would be impossible without our people. Because we’re tackling some of the world’s toughest problems, we need the very best people to help us. They’re our most important asset so that’s why we continually invest in them.
RES is a family with a diverse workforce, and we are dedicated to the personal professional growth of our people, no matter what stage of their career they’re at. We can promise you rewarding work which makes a real impact, the chance to learn from inspiring colleagues from across a growing, global network and opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Our competitive package offers rewards and benefits including pension schemes, flexible working, and top-down emphasis on better work-life balance. We also offer private healthcare, discounted green travel, 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell days, enhanced family leave and four volunteering days per year so you can make an impact somewhere else.
The primary goal of this role is to promote successful business opportunities for the Analysis and Optimisation Services (AOS) team from creating opportunities to supporting adoption of new projects. In practice this will include:
- Support business development of the AOS business
- Manage adoption/commencement
- Communicate with customers, monitor customer satisfaction, and identify solutions and partnerships to meet their needs
- Initiate the expansion of additional services, and
- Achieve service improvements
You will report to the Head of Analysis and Optimisation. This is a permanent full-time role though flexible working applications will be considered. Although home/office based, some travel to RES UK offices, customer premises and operational sites will be required.
- Work with customers and potential customers to match their needs with solutions that RES does or could provide.
- Involvement in the bidding stage of projects to support the Business Development team with strategic positioning, writing bids, service pricing and contract review.
- Responsibility for project adoption from initial customer contact through to completion of the initial 3-6 months of each project’s contract.
- Maintain customer relationships through the bidding, contracting, onboarding and first 3-6 months of operation.
- Review the existing adoption management quality documents and update/improve these where necessary.
- Manage department resource planning appropriate to the adoption programme, including support with candidate screening, interviews and new team member inductions.
- Working with the Contract Team and Procurement Team to perform advanced planning of any sub-contracted services and ensuring suitably qualified contractors are available following the adoption programme.
- Ensure readiness of the Control Centre, IT, Operations Team, HSQE Team, CMMS, Finance, SMART and monitoring system.
- Measure progress of the adoption programme against agreed goals, holding regular review meetings and taking corrective action where necessary.
- Understand contract requirements and work with BD, Finance and contracts management teams to ensure invoicing takes place promptly and in full contract compliance.
- Support contract renewals
- Ongoing point of escalation for client after contract signature
- Manage client satisfaction
- Support Additional Services, including bidding, pricing and project managing work
- Support RES initiatives, including global improvement plans.
- Other responsibilities in line with the role.
- Detailed technical knowledge of wind farm data-driven services. Similar solar knowledge strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of business risk management.
- An ability to think strategically.
- Contract management skills.
- Strong people/client liaison skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- A positive attitude with a focus on solutions.
- Project/programme management skills.
- Experience delivering and improving data-driven services at a senior level.
- A track record of solving tough technical and commercial challenges with new approaches.
- Experience managing challenging client-facing situations desirable.
- Degree level academic qualifications in a relevant discipline, or equivalent industrial experience.
- Advanced vocational qualifications are desirable.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.