We’re on a mission to create a faster, smarter and more innovative way of accessing an Electric Car. We offer an all-inclusive subscription solution, with no deposit, and no commitment, challenging conventional car ownership and putting the customer back in control.
Having launched 2 years ago and with significant funding from top-tier VCs, we are a high-growth tech scale-up. Over the last 12 months, we have averaged 30% organic month-on-month growth and we have the largest electric fleet in the UK, with over 1,000 active subscribers. Our team has grown dramatically, with offices in London, Leamington and Birmingham and overseas expansion planned for 2021.
Our challenge now is to take Onto to a new level without losing what makes us special for our customers. We need to be able to deliver reliably on a large scale to mass-market customers, while still maintaining speed, ideation and a mindset of growth and accountability. This is a challenging combination, but one we’re embracing in the next stage of our journey. And that’s where you come in.
About the role
As the Customer Payments Supervisor you will be joining a critical department in the business, Currently known as the Loss Prevention department that handles a wide range of tasks focussed around customer payments and protecting our customers, assets and brand by working with our customers, in line with Onto’s T&C’s to manage issues with clarity, fairness and transparency.
Day to day responsibilities will involve managing the customer experience in relation to any financial matters, such as Parking Charge Notices, excess mileage and Road traffic offences. You will be expected to contribute to the development and implementation of process improvements to always ensure the department is improving the way it works as we grow as a business.
Loss Prevention at Onto serves two purposes; ensuring we are providing a customer first service by managing risk in a smart, data led, processes driven manner and guaranteeing financial losses are minimised and recovered using best practices.
- Ensure that Onto provide our customers with transparent, clear and accurate information on all outstanding payments
- Ensuring that all tasks assigned to the team completed efficiently and progressed correctly in line with Onto operating standards. Tasks include monitoring payment statuses, liaising with customers to clear and outstanding debt and where necessary, escalating breach of contract events
- Making sure that we are managing the risk of our fleet effectively by following and enforcing Onto’s T&C’s in a fair way
- Working with wider teams in Onto to ensure the handover of events is clear, documented and aligns with our customer-first approach
- A confident and proactive individual, capable of working with our customers in a transparent, robust and consistent manner
- An individual with high attention to detail and task management skills, that can manage their time effectively to ensure we always resolve customer issues quickly
- Ability to put demonstrate Onto’s customer approach with excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly understand systems and processes as well as being computer literate in programmes such as Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent English language and literacy skills (GCSE Grade B or above)
- Experience in dealing with customer-facing finance and payments in a B2C environment
- Experience in dealing with the practical application of customer contract T&C’s direct with customer
- The opportunity to hold a key position in an ultra-fast-growing, exciting startup changing the mobility and automotive landscape.
- Competitive salary according to experience, plus the opportunity for share options.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Contribution to Personal Pension Scheme.
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Due to the impact of Covid-19, we are currently a remote-first company however, in the future this role will be based in our London Office.
- Team Socials (virtually at the moment).
- Onto EV car salary sacrifice scheme.
- Retail, travel & cinema discounts via Benefits Hub.
£26,500 – £29,000 dependant on experience