To apply for this job please visit peoplesenerg.bamboohr.com.
Who is People’s Energy?
People’s Energy is a fast-growing ethical gas and electricity supply company, based in Shawfair near Edinburgh but supplying to customers UK wide. We launched on 1 August 2017 and are growing rapidly – we are at 100,000 customers now. We have an ambitious goal: We want to put 1 million people in charge of their own energy and become known as the energy company that can be trusted to do the right thing at all times, for people, communities and the planet.
People’s Energy differs significantly from existing energy suppliers. We want to bring trust back into the energy market and offer a simple, fair and affordable solution for all customers, including these currently in fuel poverty. We were crowdfunded, have no external shareholders, and we promise to give 75% of the profits back to our domestic customers. The electricity we sell is 100% renewable. We promise full transparency, and we involve customers through representatives on our Advisory Board. Staff members also have a representative on the Advisory Board, and we are keenly focused on staff wellbeing and development. We are a Living Wage employer.
About the role
Delivering exceptional service by taking full ownership of the end-to-end resolutions process. Analysing data gathered in the resolutions process to understand customer issues and continually upskill the MST team to better deal with them.
- Guarantee smooth customer experience during resolution process with every case resolved in a timely manner.
- Conduct in-depth root cause analysis of all complaints, developing a deep understanding of customer pain points at their source.
- Provide on-going support and training to MST team to ensure agents are fully equipped and have the tools to resolve customer queries on day 1 as frequently as possible.
- All complaints resolved within agreed SLA
- % Complaints logged accurately increased
- % Day 1 resolutions increased monthly
- Handle time and quality for complaint calls improved monthly
- Pays close attention to detail and ensure all resolutions cases are monitored closely and resolved well within SLA.
- A strong work ethic, willing to work hard and take on additional tasks as required to guarantee customer experience.
- A strong sense of curiosity, with a passion for fully investigating the root cause of customer issues autonomously while providing regular feedback to management on areas that require improvement.
- Confident to provide direct feedback and training to members of MST on the complaints handling process.
This role is ideal for someone who has experience in customer resolutions, who is looking for an new challenge. The business is moving to an exciting phase and this is a great opportunity for an experienced resolutions individual who has a passion for learning, people and customer service.
At People’s Energy we are committed to ensuring that everyone, no matter race, background, sexuality, gender or any other protected characteristic is supported and afforded equal opportunities in the business. As it says on our website – we are by the people, for the people. We are committed to maintaining a fair and measured recruitment process and our development opportunities are open to all.