To apply for this job please visit www.savemoneycutcarbon.com.
Purpose of Job/ Key Objectives
SaveMoneyCutCarbon is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Services Administrator to join our dedicated Customer Service Team. We pride ourselves on delivering “Customer Wows” and standing apart from the rest. We are the go-to partner for home & business customers to make sustainable swaps, save money & cut carbon. Our customers all want to take real, practical steps towards sustainable solutions for their homes & their businesses, they are just not sure how. We provide clarity & confidence; one number to call & one provider to deliver.
To become a crucial part of the Customer Service Team, we expect the applicant to be a proactive & positive individual with a “can do” attitude. Due to the fast pace & ever-changing industry we work in, the candidate is expected to be a quick learner, eager to succeed & capable of hitting the ground running. We always aim to take our Customer Service to the next level & encourage any ideas & suggestions on how we can drive the Customer Journey in the right direction. The ideal candidate is a keen team player that can also work on their own initiative & can multitask.
Key Day to Day Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering & responding to telephone enquiries within agreed SLA.
- Replying to Customer Service & Sales enquiry forms through our Freshdesk ticketing system.
- Updating customers as required to order shortages or quality issues, with Express/Club members prioritised within 1 hour & checking for alternatives available.
- Responding with empathy & urgency to customer complaints & corresponding with the Manufacturers’ Warranty teams.
- Identifying potential leads with Lifetime Value & proactively pass on to our Regional Sales Team in earnest.
- Switchboard/Reception – Distributing inbound enquiries to relevant sales teams.
- Answering product & technical queries.
- Taking the opportunity to up-sell & cross sell over the phone.
- Responding to Live Web Chat.
- Processing customer returns/refunds.
- Arranging deliveries/collections.
- Supporting Despatch as appropriate – printing picking & despatch notes.
- Managing corrections of stock levels & availability on the website by passing on to the Ecommerce Team.
- Processing orders/quotes/proforma invoices & taking payments over the phone.
- Order processing for eBay, spares & supply only orders.
- Customer Service & Desk Sales experience in an office environment would be advantageous.
- Fundamental IT Skills, CRM systems, Sage 200 or equivalent software experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with a proactive customer focus.
- Time management of workload with efficiency and accuracy.
- Managing workload under pressure.
We offer a starting salary of £18k per annum. Benefits include free parking, a generous workplace pension, life assurance and 21 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.