Limejump is an award-winning tech company that connects customers to our in-house trading and data centres as we work towards our mission to revolutionise the UK energy industry. Limejump is made possible by our team of experts and a meaningful commitment to sustainability. Since 2019, our mission has been supercharged by investment from one of the world’s largest business initiatives, Shell New Energies. By joining Limejump, you’ll work alongside a fun and friendly group of people from all over the world and be instrumental in our shared vision– to harness data and technology that will shape the future of energy.
We are looking for an energetic, diligent and hard-working Customer Service Associate to join Limejump’s Customer Service team.
In this role, you will be responsible for working with, supporting and managing Limejump’s portfolio of renewable energy generators, to deliver an outstanding customer experience. You will be working alongside an energetic and dynamic team, in the heart of London, as part of a rapidly growing technology company which is at the forefront of disrupting an established industry.
Limejump has built a reputation for delivering beneficial change in the energy market and developing technical innovation to drive sustainability. We are committed to growing a world-class customer service team that will strengthen our relationships with customers and enhance their experience by dealing with a market leading energy supplier.
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge and experience in a Customer Support/Experience environment and ideally has some experience in the energy industry either from working in the support team at a large supplier or one of the energy industry support companies (DNO, MOP, TSO, etc.)
This role will report directly to our Customer Service Manager and work closely with peers across the organisation.
What You’ll Do
- Work as a member of the wider commercial team, supporting our general customer base and offering frontline support across email, phone and live chat from our customer portal.
- Timely tracking and managing of escalations through to resolution and keeping customers informed throughout the process.
- Support our commercial and operational teams on information exchange structures with different departments.
- A good understanding of key customer support metrics (CSAT, NPS, First Response Time, etc) and ability to recommend improvement areas.
- Support the billing team in performing all related Ad hoc tasks each billing cycle.
- The confidence to adequately manage and foster relationships from around the business and most importantly, your customers.
- Perform daily and weekly Ad Hoc tasks as required by the department.
- Ongoing maintenance and update of our customer CRM and key processes within the department.
What we need from you – Essential Requirements
- 2+ years Customer Support experience in a customer support environment. Experience in the energy sector is a big plus.
- Ability to provide seamless and high quality customer communication through multiple customer channels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to own customer issues with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience of using CRM (Ideally Salesforce) and Jira
- Experience using customer feedback tools is desirable but not essential.
The role is office based so easy commuting distance from Limejump head office in Kennington, London.
Note: All applicants must have a current right to work in the UK without a work permit. Limejump cannot sponsor employment visas for this role.
• Fair pay and performance practices, including a transparent bonus structure
• Flexible working options and 25 days annual leave (+ a day off for your birthday!)
• An Innovation Card loaded with your learning budget and 10% time to learn at work
• (Once we’re back!) A friendly plant-filled office with regular fruit delivery and fresh roasted local coffee
• A subsidised onsite gym membership and a Cycle to Work scheme
• Regular team social events, summer and Christmas parties
• Shared Lunch n’ Learns and skill sharing opportunities
• A holistic Employee Assistance programme, offering free phone and/or face-to-face counselling and an excellent discount programme
Limejump values equality and diversity, and we welcome applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
About Your Application Data
By clicking the “Submit Application” button you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Limejump Ltd. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Limejump Ltd.’s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes. Consequently, Limejump Ltd. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Limejump Ltd. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. Limejump Ltd. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Limejump Ltd.’s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Limejump Ltd. as well as to third parties acting on Limejump Ltd.’s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Limejump Ltd with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.