Do you love making people happy? Are you a whizz on the keyboard? Are you a super quick learner? If so, we need someone to join our small and enthusiastic team to help get the next generation cycling!
We’re after someone bright, energetic and ready to join an exciting movement that changes the way families buy bikes for children. If you thrive in an environment where you get to help people and enjoy the nuances of a fast-paced start up, look no further.
A typical day:
You’ll be speaking to our members via Live Chat, Email and Telephone. Answering their queries on exchange, payments and mechanical queries. You’ll also be speaking to prospective members, helping guide them to the right bike for their child, understand the Bike Club and answer any other questions they might have. You’ll be energetic and friendly in nature and fit in well with our small, but growing team.
You’ll be perfect for the role if:
- You are able to pick up systems and processes quickly
- You thrive when working under pressure
- Multi-tasking comes easy to you
- You’re a problem solver who is able to identify creative solutions
- You love speaking to people whether that is over live chat, email or over the phone.
- You are flexible with your availability, you will be required some evenings and weekends
- Comfortable coming into the office, this is an office-based position
The Bike Club are changing the world of consumer finance by giving our community of members a strong alternative to purchasing bicycles for their little loved ones. We are able to create unforgettable memories by encouraging families to experience the wonders of cycling together. The icing on top is that we make it easy and convenient for our members to exchange their bikes as their children grow. Our service is hassle-free and quickly disrupting the market.