We’re on a mission to create a faster, smarter and more innovative way of accessing an Electric Car. We offer an all-inclusive subscription solution, with no deposit and only a monthly rolling commitment; challenging conventional car ownership and putting the customer back in control.
Having launched 2 years ago and with significant funding from top-tier VCs, we are a high-growth tech scale-up. Over the last 12 months we have averaged 30% organic month-on-month growth and we have the largest electric fleet in the UK, with over 1,000 active subscribers. Our team has grown dramatically, with offices in London, Leamington and Birmingham and overseas expansion planned for 2021.
Our challenge now is to take Onto to a new level without losing what makes us special for our customers. We need to be able to deliver reliably on a large scale to mass-market customers, while still maintaining speed, ideation and a mindset of growth and accountability. This is a challenging combination, but one we’re embracing in the next stage of our journey. And that’s where you come in…
About the role.
Are you passionate about providing amazing customer service? Do you want to be a specialist in your field? Do you want to be part of the electric car revolution and help us give amazing service to our customers? Then read on!
This role is all about delivering a first-class customer experience by responding to multi-channel customer requests and queries promptly and professionally. Using your daily experiences in the role, we want you to generate and suggest systematic solutions to solve repeating queries or anticipate customer future needs.
You will be working as part of a small team and with the wider teams across the company to identify and solve problems and ensure the best possible outcome. But not stopping there, you should be constantly analysing our customer experience processes, ensuring it is refined and optimised. You are the face of Onto and the voice of the customer.
You will be delivering the very best customer experience responses by phone, email, live chat & social media platforms.
And that is just the beginning of the journey.
A bit about you:
- Degree Educated or ambitious school leavers
- Experience of working in a fast-paced developing customer support environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work to agreed performance targets.
- First-rate problem-solving ability and works well in a fast-paced environment, embracing change and able to adapt quickly.
- Customer-focused, being the voice of the customer and the evangelist of Onto.
- Values & respects others, build relationships, collaborates and challenges
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Thinks ahead and generates innovative customer-first ideas
- Strong IT and technical skills with the ability to learn and suggest ideas to develop the existing and new software
- Able to work under pressure and adapt quickly to change and put customers at ease
- Able to work autonomously as well as being a positive team player
- You are an efficient multitasker, able to support across multiple platforms
Nice to have:
- 2 Years experience in a high growth customer support environment
- Project management skills
- A strong interest in sustainability or subscription-based companies
To accommodate our customer base, this role is shift based work where hours may vary. Typically shifts are 07:00 am- 15:30 pm / 11:30 am- 20:00 pm / 13:30 pm – 22:00 pm and we will discuss with you in advance if exact hours may change depending on business needs We value two-way flexibility with hours on an as needs basis. There is also the need to work one weekend a month based on a rota.
What you can expect from Onto:
- Fantastic growth opportunities and autonomy in a high-growth startup
- An environment where you are empowered and you can drive forward change.
- Regular performance reviews and based on performance, great career development opportunities as the business scales.
- Competitive salary according to experience, plus the opportunity for share options
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) + bank holidays
- Fully remote based role
- Team Socials (virtual ATM)
- Onto car salary sacrifice scheme
- Retail, travel & cinema discounts via Benefits Hub
Please note this is a fully remote role. In order to do this role, you will be required to have a workspace at your home address – this includes a desk and chair. Your workspace will also need to be quiet giving you the ability to have conversations without too much background noise. Onto provides all remote team members with a laptop, mouse and headset. ONTO also provides a fixed contribution towards a secure internet connection. If there are any extra adjustments that need to be made these will be assessed on a case by case basis.
£20,000 – £24,000 dependant on experience