About No Isolation
Everyday technology, from smartphones to computers, have helped build bridges and brought people closer together across the world. However, technology for the mass market often fails to capture those left behind; the elderly or those for whom modern tools aren’t specifically designed, the same groups who are more prone to social isolation. This has become an even more pressing issue during the current pandemic.
No Isolation is committed to changing these trends through the creation of warm technology. We are looking for a Customer Success Agent specifically to assist our customers and handle daily business administration tasks. The candidate will join our team in London and be critical in providing both customer and business support.
Our products AV1 & Komp
We develop, test and build prototypes of our products in house, at our Oslo office. They are assembled and distributed from our partners in Stavanger and Trondheim.
AV1 is a telepresence robot, developed for children and young adults that are unable to physically attend school. It serves as the eyes, ears and voice of the student in the classroom, who controls it via an app on their phone or tablet. AV1 was launched in 2016, and is currently in use in more than 1 500 classrooms across Europe.
Komp is a one-button computer for seniors who did not grow up with technology. Through an app, family members and friends can send photos, messages and make video calls to Komp. It is simple to use, giving its user confidence and a sense of mastery. There is no need to remember passwords, use touch screens, or navigate complicated user interfaces. There are around 5 000 Komps in use today, with more than 40 000 weekly app users.
- Front line of support enquiries from customers, users and other stakeholders
- Managing inbound live chat, email and phone
- Proactive problem solving
- General business administration support such as invoicing and subscription management
- Logistical organisation with warehouse and repairs partner
- Handling sales enquiries
- Technical troubleshooting
Who are you?
You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service. You would typically be your family’s tech support (showing your grandmother how to use an iPad, setting up the family WiFi-network, etc.). In addition, you are able to recognise that people learn in different ways, so you offer tailored support patiently.
You should consider yourself:
- A proactive problem solver
- Organised and structured
- Eager to learn and succeed
- Friendly and approachable with great communication skills
- Passionate about delivering social impact and reducing social isolation
Our employees share some common traits; they are kind, self-propelled, hardworking, great team players, responsible, and enjoy a good laugh.
Inclusion and diversity
At No Isolation, we are committed to equality of opportunity for all. As a company working to eradicate loneliness we feel it is important that our team reflects a wide range of perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds so that we can better achieve our mission. We welcome all applicants regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, social background or any other protected class. Should you require any specific adjustments at the interview stage, please let us know via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can offer
- Opportunity to join an innovative and growing company with a rewarding and meaningful experience
- Bi-annual company-wide gatherings, when our employees come together across our 3 offices in the UK, Norway, and Germany
- 25 days holiday (+ Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off + 2 “PJ Days”)
- Five online sessions with mental health support services each year, should you want it
- Competitive salary depending on experience and education (all salaries in the company are defined through a transparent salary scheme)
- Sales commission and share acquisition program
- Flexible working hours
How to apply
Tell us why you are passionate about joining our mission, and why you are the best person for the job, in 300 words or a 2 minute video. Also share your LinkedIn or CV.
The application deadline is midnight on 23 June 2021. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.