To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Climate Engagement Tool to Measure & Reward Employee Climate Act
We are looking for an outstanding Customer Success Manager who will be responsible to develop a excellent customer experience and fosters relationships with our quickly growing customer base.
Responsibilities & Job Brief:
- Ensure that eevie excels at customer service and satisfies our customer’s needs.
- Understand our customer’s goals, maps out the steps to achieve these goals, analyses customer progress, and takes action to ensure they are met.
- Acts as a liaison to efficiently communicate customer needs between service, sales, marketing, and product departments.
- Making customers aware of resources such as knowledgebase articles, tutorials, how-to videos, and webinars
- Gathering customer feedback and sharing it internally to improve the product and/or establish better Customer Support practices
- Keeping customers updated on changes to the product they’re using, new features, and new products they might find useful
- Encouraging customer advocacy through internal NPS surveys, external reviews, case studies, testimonials, and referrals
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives.
- At least 2-3 years experience as a Customer Success manager working together with large enterprise customers
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, or related field
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Exceptional English language skills and plus if multilingual
- Experience with B2B Saas tools and big plus if worked in Customer Success for employee software tools
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Presents diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Flat hierarchy, start-up atmosphere, and a team of motivated people
- Flexible work hours, remote work, free trees
- Possibility to apply your skills and experiences, expand your role over time, and become an integral part of a growing company
- Contribution to the development of a company with a clear social mission