What we do
Electric Car Leasing
Why we do it
Greener. Fairer. Future.
We’re building out our Customer Success Team in London, and we’re looking for superstars with relevant experience to be one of the early hires in this team and help shape what we deliver and how we deliver it.
You will be the face and the voice of Octopus Electric Vehicles, advising and supporting customers throughout their journey setting up a Salary Sacrifice scheme and in life.
A genuine passion for customer experience and sustainability is a must with a passion for relationship building and the importance of customer service.
What you’ll do
- Manage a number of accounts all the way from set up through to in life and renewal across a number of products (focusing initially on salary sacrifice schemes)
- Think strategically about how best to launch schemes for clients and drive engagement and demand from their employees. And then execute on these plans
- Have regular review meetings with clients to review and pitch employee engagement strategies, new products and services and manage and implement feedback
- Be clear about value that we are offering our clients and communicate this concisely
- Work closely with our sales and operations teams to drive orders and in life service delivery
- Work with our product team to help build the best possible set of client facing tools that we can
What you’ll need
- Proven track record of excellent customer experience
- Previous experience in the employee benefits space and a strong passion for Electric Vehicles / Energy and decarbonisation
- Previous experience developing and executing successfully strategies to drive engagement and uptake
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- A ruthless focus on the customer with a genuine passion for going above and beyond for customers
- An ability to show a completer finisher mentality and an understanding of processes as a whole being able to see the why behind each section of the business and how that creates the entire vision
- A start up / entrepreneurial mind-set being able to adjust to change and keep up with a fast moving business
This is the chance to join one of the UK’s most exciting start-ups – making it easy for individuals and businesses to get electric cars, electric fleet and other electric vehicles. If this sounds exciting and you have a genuine passion for what we’re doing then we’d love to hear from you.
More about us
Electric cars are coming faster than most people can imagine.
According to Stanford University, by 2025 there’ll be no new petrol or diesel cars in production. Just like the iPhone revolutionised phones, Tesla is revolutionising cars and it’s not just Tesla with so many manufacturers having great EVs.
Octopus Electric Vehicles was launched in 2018 to make it easy for individuals and businesses to make the transition to zero-carbon driving. Our mission is to drive sustainable change and provide our customers with fair pricing and a fantastic experience.
Every day, we bring together great offers on electric vehicles and everything needed to go with them: chargepoint installations for home and businesses, energy tariffs designed for EV drivers, and a free VIP support service from vehicle selection to each electric journey. We’ve already helped hundreds of drivers make the transition and we are looking forward to helping thousands more.
We also run events with businesses and communities to enable drivers and decision makers to get behind the wheel for themselves, and think through how electric driving could work for them.
Our group includes Octopus Energy, Kraken Technology and Octopus Energy Services and together, we recently secured over £300 million of investment from Origin, Australia’s largest Energy Company to help continue our mission.
At Octopus, we’re looking for genuinely decent people who are honest and empathetic. Our commitment is to provide equal opportunities, a diverse and inclusive work environment, and fairness for everyone. You are welcome to apply no matter your race, gender identity, sexuality, age, family or civil status, disability, religion, or ethnicity.