Join a mission-based team in meaningful work to build a more sustainable future.
At Leanpath, we are a group of diverse and passionate technologists, sustainability experts, culinarians, and analysts who come together to achieve our vision each and every day: to ensure a sustainable future by eliminating global food waste.
Food waste is one of the biggest global issues of our time. More than a third of the world’s food is wasted. And with global hunger and social inequities increasing, wasted food and resources is tragic, devastating our communities and our planet.
Be a part of the solution. At Leanpath, we address food waste at its source. It starts with the foundational premise that we manage the things that we measure. To uncover why food is being wasted and what we can do to prevent that waste from happening again, we need data and insights. Leanpath has a unique, patented set of hardware that we have deployed globally in the fight against food waste.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our London team and work in a fast-paced and exciting role that includes responsibilities spanning supporting program implementation, cultivating client relationships around the world, conducting trainings, analyzing data, creating reports, showcasing data-driven results, and contributing to our education and knowledge assets. Our CSMs are responsible for driving product usage, adoption, and waste reduction results.
The ideal candidate has:
- Alignment with Leanpath’s core values: humility, kindness, equity, excellence, teamwork, drive & productivity
- Hands-on culinary experience or training
- A passion for sustainability and reducing food waste
- Proven ability to work independently and manage projects
- A passion for continuous improvement and problem-solving
The CSM plays a significant role in customer success through the entire customer journey, from the initial hand-off from sales, through supporting a seamless customer onboarding experience, and guiding clients for complete program adoption, behavior change and waste reduction results. This CSM role develops and executes the delivery of tools and best practices to aid chef-leaders and management in analyzing food waste data, identifying root causes of food waste, and fostering behavior change, with the goal of reducing food waste and improving the customer’s bottom line. Possessing the ability to employ data storytelling techniques to help communicate analytical findings in a way that corporate executives and business managers can easily understand is critical to success.
The CSM will be responsible for overseeing the customer journey for a group of clients, monitoring their progress and responding to program issues and questions. The CSM will assist in monitoring and reporting on the performance and compliance of all Leanpath programs across the Enterprise client base. In doing so, the CSM will effectively utilize internal systems to highlight and address any performance or compliance issues as well as to devise strategic segment- and industry-specific engagement campaigns and proactively communicate with sites. The CSM also provides front-line support and diagnosis on software or hardware issues that may impede the customer’s full use of the Leanpath solution, and coordinates with our support team as needed.
Training customers in the use of Leanpath products and services as well as implementation of Leanpath food waste prevention methods, either on-location or via web-based training platforms, is also a key part of this role. Ability to travel internationally is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- 1-2 years experience in a customer-facing role
- Bilingual in English and Spanish or French desired
- Experience working for a SaaS / data analytics company
- Presentation/training experience preferred
- Experience with corporate foodservice operations preferred
- Exceptional aptitude for analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
- High level of project management and organizational skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to adjust tone and content to relate effectively to customer, from front-line staff to management level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has a desire to go above and beyond for clients
- Energetic, positive, confident attitude
- Comfortable teaching (coaching) in both in-person environments and via webinar platforms and delving into analytics and reports for foodservice clients
- Fluent with modern office software applications, such as Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com, collaborative cloud-based applications, and able to learn new applications
- Ability to exercise independent judgment creatively and prudently to problem-solve with customers in a personalized manner
- Cultural awareness and the ability to travel international to client sites as required, including periods of extensive travel (when COVID-impacted travel bans subside)
More about Leanpath & Our Team
Founded in 2004, we created the food waste measurement & technology industry. We’ve been recognized by our customers and the industry with awards including vendor and support team of the year awards from client partners Google and Sodexo, “Sustainability Initiative of the Year” award from Food Matters Live, and the “Technology for Good” award from the Global Good Awards UK, among others.
Our team is connected through our core values, which are woven into our culture: drive and productivity, excellence, equity, humility, kindness and inclusion, and teamwork. We believe that diversity of team members and diversity of experiences makes us stronger. We support one another in becoming our best selves, and bringing our whole selves to work. We actively seek out the best talent, regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religious background, gender or gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Other reasons Leanpath is a great place to work:
- Mission-based global sustainability company working on one of the biggest social issues of our time
- Office in an energetic, dog-friendly co-working space in the heart of Camden Market offering bike shed, roof terrace, yoga/pilates/spinning classes (showers onsite) and market discounts
- Collaborative & international team members with a passion for fighting food waste
- Flexible team and work environment
- 25 days paid holidays annually (in addition to Bank Holidays)
Join us. It’s time to make an impact.