To apply for this job please visit school-space.typeform.com.
We want our customers to receive the best experience in the world and we’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to lead our customer support team. This role is for you if you have an operational mind-set and a love for customers.
You’ll need to be a proactive and confident problem-solver, with a knack for resolving complex issues and continuous improvement. You’ll be involved in reviewing customer journeys, implementing process changes, and the growth of your customer operations team.
The Role – How
What you’ll be getting up to will vary from day to day, but the pace with which the Customer Operations (COps) team moves means that priorities will change. You’ll need to be comfortable with this, and we’ll support you, so you can support your team! But here are the central things to your role:
● Managing and developing the COps team
● Working on customer enquiries and complaints alongside your team
● Taking responsibility for implementing process improvements that address COps issues
● Analysing patterns in customer behaviour (complaints, enquiries, requests) and feeding back ideas for change to the relevant departments
How will you know it’s going brilliantly?
● You’re achieving high satisfaction scores from our customers (measured fortnightly)
● You’re helping the COps team meet their response SLAs
● Customer cancellations and churn rate is reduced by 15% by the end of this academic year
● Customer re-booking rate is at 75% for the next academic year
We’d love to hear from you if:
● You have 2+ years experience in working within a customer support team, and it’s an added bonus if you’ve managed a customer team
● You’ve successfully managed a variety of projects, from initial process mapping to implementation and training
● Your strengths lie in operational management, communication and collaboration
● You’re an organisation-pro and have proven your ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines, and can help your team do so too
● You get as much joy from dealing with a customer complaint as you do from implementing a big process change
● Data (secretly) gets you up in the morning: you look at things analytically and are able to come with concrete steps to act on this data.
School Space – Why
Like it or not, funding plays a critical role in a schools ability to deliver a great education, and we are unfortunately facing a funding cut crisis in the UK, the scale of which hasn’t been seen since WWII. This is the first problem we’re trying to solve. Secondly, a recent study (conducted by the Eden project) identified that disconnected communities cost the UK economy over £32 billion/year. Extensive research has concluded that people feel happier, safer and more content when they live in connected communities and know their neighbours. This is where School Space comes in.
School Space – How
Schools have lots of spaces that sit empty on evenings, weekends, and holidays. We work with schools across the South East to help them let their spaces to community groups, which not only increases school income, it also makes affordable spaces available to the locals which in turn helps to build a thriving school at the centre of a thriving community.
School Space – Team
Founders James and Jemma have been working on this problem for 8 years, and recent success includes investment raises, 45 partner schools, and over a million generated for them. We’ve been on the Techstars 2018 Cohort, been nominated for Social Enterprise UK’s Social Enterprise of the Year, and picked up a few awards and amazing networks along the way. Our team are committed to the nth degree and full of the belief that social business is the model of the future. We have endless determination to see School Space grow
fast and well, scaling our impact across the UK and beyond.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applications close: Sunday 16th August 2020
Interview dates: 18th-20th August 2020
Start date: September 14th 2020
Location: London (remote under COVID-19)
Hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday
Salary: £26,000 – £30,000 p/a
Contract Type: Full time