As Beam’s Customer Success & Partnerships Executive, you’re helping Beam deliver its award-winning service as a world-leading innovation in social impact.
You feel your best around others, taking energy from meeting new people and matching personability with professionalism.
You’re highly organised and like taking complex information and making it simple to understand and accessible for others, translating Excel-based data into slides and stories that drive action.
You have a strong interest in the public sector, both in terms of its structure and culture, but love approaching new challenges with a growth mindset.
You’ve used your advanced written skills to draft reports, funding applications, and clear and concise emails that bring otherwise divergent groups together around a clearly defined plan.
This role is based in London and reports to Head of Gov Partnerships, Chloe Moore.
- Lead on kicking-off the delivery of new partnership work for Beam – from setting up referral routes, presenting to new partners, to developing an overarching strategy that means outcomes exceed expectations.
- Delivering engaging presentations that showcase Beam’s work to our partners in the government ecosystem.
- Detail-focused data analysis used for preparing weekly & monthly reports for partners.
- Confident using Excel to design new reporting tools.
- Excellent organisational skills, balancing a large volume of inbound enquiries received via telephone and email from the homeless people we support.
- Working closely with Beam’s tech and product team to contribute ideas that improve the tools available to Beam’s caseworkers and wider staff team.
- >2 years high-quality professional experience in a startup, leading corporate or the public sector in a partnerships role
- Dynamic and positive personality type with a passion for networking and holding conversations with a huge range of individuals
- Experience of designing and running workshops with a diverse range of stakeholders
- High level of articulacy and comfortable presenting and with presentation software (eg PowerPoint and/or Keynote)
- Comfortable using Excel or equivalent to model Beam’s impact
- A strong sense of diplomacy and how to appropriately build relationships with government stakeholders
Compensation & Perks
- £30-40k – we’re open to hearing from a broad range of experiences
- Additional EMI-qualifying share options in Beam
- MacBook Air or PC (brand new/ recycled)
- Work phone
- Cycle Scheme
- £250 annual wellbeing budget
- £200 annual learning and personal development
- £50 Beam shop voucher
- We send you 2 books when you join
- Perkbox perks – discounts and freebies at top brands
- Hybrid office: need to work from home some days? That’s fine with us! (currently fully remote due to covid)
- Work-hard, play-hard culture with biweekly socials & an annual mini-break (subject to social distancing rules)
- Unlimited holiday policy
- Beam team talks’ with some of the UK’s leading tech entrepreneurs
There are 4 interview rounds:
- Round 1: Video call (30 minutes)
- Round 2: Assessment (2.5 hours) followed by 30 minutes debrief
- Round 3: Presentation in role play & interview (up to 1 hour)
- Round 4: 90 minute session comprising of 3 separate meetings with the founder and 2 other Beam team mates
All our interviews are currently conducted remotely and done over video calls and it usually takes us a week to get back to you after each round. Due to a high number of applications, we are unfortunately unable to offer feedback before Round 1. Feedback for subsequent rounds are provided over email, with the option for a phone call after Round 3.
We aim to come back to everyone within 4 weeks during the interview rounds but please let us know if your circumstances change or you need an answer faster.
We wish you the best of luck!