Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for all. Headquartered in San Francisco, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to be the leading global platform for urban transportation. To do that, we need great people.
We’re looking for a world-class Training and Quality Assurance Manager, passionate about producing smooth agent experiences that translate into the best customer experiences through effective onboarding and quality programs. You will have the opportunity to define and execute the Training and QA strategy for our almost 200 outsourced agents while working closely with Lime’s central and local teams. This role is perfect for you if you are passionate about creating engaging training content while constantly identifying ways to improve the customer experience through a fair and insightful quality program.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the Training and Quality roadmap for the CX team identifying and driving vision and goals to increase customer satisfaction and compliance
- Create training material and maintain the entire Lime CX Onboarding program ensuring alignment with latest processes and policies
- Manage the relationship with our BPO Partner Training and Quality leads
- Collaborate cross departmentally (Product, Legal, Marketing…) to ensure upcoming changes are reflected in agents resources
- Create insightful QA dashboard and perform root-cause analysis to understand what can be done better to improve support quality and create effective recommendations to internal decision makers
- Drive continuous improvements on the main Training and QA KPIs: Time To Proficiency, Training NPS, CSAT and QA
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of Training and/or Quality Management experience
- Proven track record of implementing new solutions from end to end, including strategy, planning, and execution
- Experience in delivering large-scale learning programs that effectively simplify complex and foreign topics
- Proficiency in data analysis: ability to gather, synthesize, analyze and prioritize information to make recommendations that will improve customer experience and improve the marketplace experience
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.