Join a mission-based team in meaningful work to build a more sustainable future.
At Leanpath, we are a group of diverse and passionate technologists, sustainability experts, culinarians, and analysts who come together to achieve our vision each and every day: to ensure a sustainable future by eliminating global food waste.
Food waste is one of the biggest global issues of our time. More than a third of the world’s food is wasted. And with global hunger and social inequities increasing, wasted food and resources is tragic, devastating our communities and our planet.
Be a part of the solution. At Leanpath, we address food waste at its source. It starts with the foundational premise that we manage the things that we measure. To uncover why food is being wasted and what we can do to prevent that waste from happening again, we need data and insights. Leanpath has a unique, patented set of hardware that we have deployed globally in the fight against food waste.
We’re currently hiring a Customer Technical Support Specialist, EMEA to provide exceptional customer service experiences to our global customers, resolving technical and non-technical support issues with speed, excellence and care.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Manage and document customer cases and interact with customers via phone, email and on-site interactions to ensure functionality of our products.
- Troubleshoot complex client issues through problem isolation, research and consultation with the team, resolution/escalation and follow up.
- Monitor client site activity using monitoring tools and proactively engage clients to assure product function and utilization.
- Support our Partners who use our hardware/software solution, in alignment with support service agreements.
- Create repeatable processes, automations, FAQ’s, SOP’s, and internal and external documents for customer support.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Ability to conduct customer training as needed. This includes on-site training trips and virtual hosted training sessions.
- Act as an active partner for our product management team, raising bugs, contributing to user stories and/or assisting with product backlog items where appropriate.
- Assist with tradeshow logistics as required.
- Coordinate and assist with internal translation requests and quality checks.
- Assist with quality control measures and testing.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
- 1-2 years of experience in a fast-paced, professional client support role
- Training experience preferred but not required
- Multilingual proficiency (French/German) preferred
- Zendesk experience highly desirable
- Fluency in modern office software such as Salesforce and Microsoft products
- Passion for food waste prevention and sustainable business practices
- Passion for exceptional customer service–a true “people person”
- Energetic, positive, friently, confident, professional demeanor
- Technical expertise and capability
- Exceptional diagnostic and analytical skills
- Proactive problem-solver with technical aptitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
More about Leanpath & Our Team
Founded in 2004, we created the food waste measurement & technology industry. We’ve been recognized by our customers and the industry with awards including vendor and support team of the year awards from client partners Google and Sodexo, “Sustainability Initiative of the Year” award from Food Matters Live, and the “Technology for Good” award from the Global Good Awards UK, among others.
Our team is connected through our core values, which are woven into our culture: drive and productivity, excellence, equity, humility, kindness and inclusion, and teamwork. We believe that diversity of team members and diversity of experiences makes us stronger. We support one another in becoming our best selves, and bringing our whole selves to work. We actively seek out the best talent, regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religious background, gender or gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Other reasons Leanpath is a great place to work:
- Mission-based global sustainability company working on one of the biggest social issues of our time
- Office in an energetic, dog-friendly co-working space in the heart of Camden Market offering bike shed, roof terrace, yoga/pilates/spinning classes (showers onsite) and market discounts
- Collaborative & international team members with a passion for fighting food waste
- Flexible team and work environment
- 25 days paid holidays annually (in addition to Bank Holidays)
Join us. It’s time to make an impact.