An exciting opportunity for a Data Engineer to work for the UKs biggest bicycle subscription service with the purpose of creating a link between our data from Shopify, LDS, Fresh works, Asset Panda and GoCardless to aid in a migration to Salesforce.
What you will be up to…
- Working with senior stakeholders to define the full requirements for the migration
- Helping us understand our data better by discovering what user data is effectively untraceable
- Defining your own way of working to achieve the outputs set at the beginning of the project
- Formatting our data to allow for seamless migration
What we are looking for…
- Someone with a track record of working with and analysing large and complex data sources
- Proven Programming knowledge in high level analytical languages (such as Python, R or SQL)
- Excellent experience in data wrangling.
- High level of numerical accuracy and attention to detail with in-depth statistical skills.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills.
- Innovative and pragmatic problem solver.
Who we are…
The Bike Club is changing the world of consumer finance by giving our community of members a strong alternative to purchasing bicycles for their little loved ones. We can create unforgettable memories by encouraging families to experience the wonders of cycling together. The icing on top is that we make it easy and convenient for our members to exchange their bikes as their children grow. Our service is hassle-free and quickly disrupting the market.