Your experience in Data Science can truly save the world.
We save forests, wetlands, and other natural resources by making nature a part of the economy.
Wait no more if you can showcase the following skills:
- Want to protect natural resources (like forests and wetlands) from being destroyed
- Have prior experience manipulating and analyzing global remote sensing data
- Have proven experience using designing, developing, and deploying ML models to solve problems utilizing remote sensing and in-situ data
- Have proven experience using statistical programming languages (Python/Tensorflow/PyTorch, etc.)
What will you accomplish with us:
- Lead data analytics and integration of multiple and disparate datasets including high-resolution satellite imagery for the digital assessment of biodiversity and carbon sequestration; develop new algorithms to extract information from large geospatial data sets.
- Conduct geospatial, remote sensing, and other advanced data analyses for individual Single.Earth projects, prepare data visualizations, and reports of findings.
- Ensure a high degree of confidence in the assessments of data products.
- Develop own networks of external partners from academia, industry, and research organizations including experts in machine learning and satellite remote sensing.
What’s in it for you?
- Working on a platform that makes a real and tangible impact on climate and nature
- Remote work and/or a cozy Tallinn office
- Technical equipment and tools of your choosing
- A competitive base pay and decent stock options
- 4 weeks guaranteed vacation every year
- Help with migration and relocation processes if needed
Fully remote role within European time zone or supported relocation to Estonia