You will do many different tasks ranging from data cleaning, data visualization, machine learning model building to developing your own modules and functions. Optionally, you will work directly with our CTO on our algorithms and model optimisation.We believe in shared responsibility, which means you will be responsible for an essential piece of our mission. Optionally, you will have direct communication with our customers and work closely with them. The position is full-time and has no fixed location. On the other hand, we have an awesome office in Cologne (THE SHiP) and a secondary Co-Working space in Duisburg.
What we are looking for
– Ability to deliver results independently and to ask for the right resources if you get stuck.
– Ability to deal with the fast pace and ambiguity of a startup. Things change and sometimes you need to develop expertise as you go.
– Ambitousness and willingness to learn fast. We will support you with your personal development.
– Previous startup experience is a plus but not strictly necessary.
preferably 1-3 years experience with
– Time Series Forecasting-Algorithms (XGBOOST, ESRNN, LSTM, …)
– PyTorch & Neural Networks
– Time Series Data, pandas & stuff
– Ownership from day 1
– Dynamic team and flat hierarchies
– Helping solve a major societal challenge for this generation and the next to come
– Fair salary with the potential of virtual stock options
– During probation fully remote possible, after mix possible
– Awesome team workations
Interested? Just send us an e-mail! We look forward to hearing from you 🙂