Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
We are looking for extraordinary Deep Learning Software Engineers to develop computer vision deep learning models and deploy the models on edge AI boards. You will utilize groundbreaking deep learning model training/inference software libraries for deployment on all kinds of edge AI hardware architecture. You will train deep learning models, and compile, optimize, and deploy Deep Neural Networks in low precision. You will deploy the latest deep learning model on our on-vehicle edge AI accelerator.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and train computer vision deep learning models
- Fine-tune, optimize and customize perception DNNs in low precision (FP16/INT8)
- Apply low precision inference, quantization, and compression of DNNs
- Continuously improve inference latency, accuracy and power consumption of DNNs
- Deploy the model on on-vehicle edge AI board
- MS or PhD degree in computer science, computer vision, computer architecture or related technical field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of work experience in software development
- 2+ years of experience in developing or using deep learning frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Caffe, ONNX, etc.)
- Strong Python and/or C/C++ programming skills
- Solid technical foundation in CPU and GPU architectures, containers, numeric libraries, modular software design
- Familiar with state-of-the-art CNN/LSTM architectures
- Experience with computer vision AI models and software pipelines for low power edge computers
- Experience with running inference runtimes on embedded platforms
- Willing to take action and drive with strong analytical skills
- Strong time-management and organization skills for coordinating multiple initiatives, priorities and implementations of new technology and products into very complex projects.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.