We provide real-time air quality insights to clients via AirIntel, our own cloud-based system.
Our expansion has led to the creation of a new role; to manage and develop the AirIntel system in line with our growth and expanding client requirements. It’s an opportunity to shape the development of this important and high profile system, and we expect the successful candidate to be able to grow their experience and develop their career in line with our own growth.
- Ensure availability and performance of this cloud-based information system
- Optimise data storage
- Create and implement a plan to migrate to serverless architecture
- Optimise current back-up solutions
- Develop automated performance reporting
- Expand platform features, capabilty and capacity of the platform
The system runs on Linux and relies on data from sensors using MQTT, so experience in these areas is important. It’s an advantage if you also have proven experience with IoT-based systems and in some of the following areas;
– Air quality sensors
Previous experience in a Devops role is not essential, especially if you have worked in related roles and have experience in several of the areas above.
For a more experience candidate the role could be performed remotely, but we’d prefer a candidate able to work from our Copenhagen R&D centre.