Do you want a rubbish job?
Waste production is one of the world’s biggest crises and the only viable solution is the complete transition to a circular global economy. As of today, over 90% of the world’s recyclable waste ends up in landfills and incinerators, mainly due to the high cost of manual waste sorting.
At Recycleye, we’re creating a paradigm shift in the global waste management industry by allowing our clients to turn the world’s waste into a profit centre. By combining groundbreaking computer vision, machine learning and robotics technologies like never before, we are on a mission to fully automate the $2.5 trillion waste recycling industry.
We already count several of the world’s largest waste management companies amongst our clients (including Veolia, which has a market cap of over £20bn) and are experiencing accelerated growth.
As such, we’re searching for an experienced MLOps pro who wants to join a high-growth startup to orchestrate and develop our model deployments.
Implementation and maintenance of the Recycleye deployment infrastructure, models, code and docker deployments on edge devices. Join the growing Recycleye team developing the recycling infrastructure of the future.
As part of the team you will manage the Recycleye infrastructure/cloud from Kubernetes to terraform and our VPN + certificates. You will have a good grasp of cloud tech plus be able to modify and allocate resources effectively with safety requirements in mind.
You are a pro at security keys, secrets, VPNs, and building a scalable and replicable architecture. The role will also bridge into areas such as python-based software development so good coding skills are essential. Helping to implement tooling, productionise and containerise software, and finally help facilitate internal processes including testing, quality control gates, and deployment.
You’re a good fit if you:
- Are passionate about the green revolution
- Are a great team player
- Have a growth mindset and are willing to learn and adapt
- Cloud provider Experience (preferably Azure but not essential) 2yr+.
- Experience with CI/CD and deployment 1yr+.
- Good understanding of Docker, Kubernetes etc. 1yr+
- Computer Science Degree or demonstrable phobia of spaghetti code.
- Good knowledge of Python 2yrs+.
- Passion for Cloud-based technology and scalable infrastructure.
- 0-0.25% equity
- Unlimited holidays
- Flexible working hours and location
- Extensive upskilling opportunities
- Career growth opportunities as the company grows