Are you passionate about making a difference in the world, and looking for the opportunity to use your online community building skills in a role with purpose ? We are about to launch a first of its kind network with a focus on tackling one of the worlds biggest killers – air pollution!
You’ll report directly to the Head of Marketing and Communications and work alongside the Head of Commercial to launch this exciting new service and build a passionate community.
As the Digital Community Executive you will likely have gained experience in a similar community focussed role previously. However, it could also be a great opportunity for you if you’ve gained some relevant community building experience in a digital marketing executive or social media executive role.
In this role you will:
- Build from scratch and continually grow and nurture the user community for the platform
- Organise then participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Network with community users and develop an ambassador group to help promote and lead consistent engagement
- Respond to comments and user queries
- Facilitate and create engaging content including blog pieces, posts and user group topics
- BS or BA degree or higher, preferably in related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience as a marketing communications executive, online community manager or similar role/responsibilities with the ability to work well with people of diverse backgrounds and personalities.
- Experience managing and developing Social Media platforms and online communities in particular Facebook and Twitter.
- Experience in SEO, SEM, PPC, social media and email marketing.
- Proficient user of Google Marketing Platform.Experience using Email marketing systems (Mailchimp a plus), CMS (Ideally Wordpress), social media management systems (Hootesuite a plus) and CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot a plus).
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age