Established in 2006, we are one of the UK’s leading superfood companies and have been importing premium, quality ingredients ever since. We use these ingredients, combined with our in-house technical knowledge, to create our own industry leading superfood vegan brands, which are sold in major retailers in the UK and Europe. We also supply ingredients to many other manufacturers of food and drink products across numerous categories.
We strive continuously to create superfood solutions and premium vegan offerings to enhance the lives and wellbeing of our consumers. As a pioneer of the emergent superfood trend over the last decade, we are enormously ambitious to continue this trend. By creating more and more vibrant, innovative NPD, combined with attracting more and more consumers and customers to our products, who share our core brand ideals, we are confident of achieving this.
We never lose sight of our focus on developing exciting vegan products and brands that will reflect our core drivers of personal health, planetary wellbeing, and animal welfare. We encourage everyone to think creatively and empower people to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a commercially astute, ambitious, hunter individual with either a proven track record of securing and developing new business or the drive, energy, intellect and hunger to be successful in doing so in the future. A passion for nutrition and cruelty-free food with a desire to create genuine, planet positive changes in the world is a significant advantage.
We strive to create a workforce that reflects our core values, where everyone feels empowered to bring their honest and authentic selves to work. We recognise that a range of ideas, perspectives and backgrounds enable us to create a stronger team, a more inclusive environment and a business that is built to inspire.
This is an exciting time to be joining us, as this role is an integral part of our growth strategy.
We’re seeking a passionate, well-rounded eCommerce professional to join our team. Passionate about all things eCommerce you will be responsible for developing and driving the trading of the online channels, our ideal candidate will have broad expertise – stretching across site management, promo planning, email administration and CRM, and an unparalleled work ethic. In addition to searching for an eCommerce manager, we’re looking for someone who will elevate our digital customer experience at every touchpoint to maximise profitability and sales.
If you’re passionate about creating a great customer experience, driving tangible business results and possess the ability to think strategically while rolling up your sleeves to drive execution, then we’d love to hear from you.
This is an exciting time to be joining, as this role is an integral part of our growth strategy.
· Take full ownership of our consumer brands eCommerce channels, from existing trading to new product launch
· Lead the development of high-level marketing and customer engagement strategy, working closely with the wider marketing team.
· Working with the Marketing, Design and Sales team to develop innovative and creative ways to promote the brand across the Channels
· Managing and optimisation of SEO, PPC, affiliate marketing, social media & digital marketing campaigns etc
· Review and implement a strategy for content, promotional campaigns, utilising web analytics to maintain proactivity and stay ahead of the competition.
· Own the promotional calendar supporting brand and business objectives
· Analyse business seasonality, report insights and identify opportunities to maximize sales and profitability
· Alongside the commercial team, provide monthly rolling sales forecasts and online merchandising report
· Staying up to date on new features, best practices and trends across eCommerce, digital and social platforms
· Manage all aspects of the website, including content updates, promotion management, and merchandising
· Effectively communicate with Operations and Finance to ensure an enhanced customer experience
· Exercising creative thinking and actively executing ideas that build brand credibility and positively impact the business
· Establishing reporting systems to keep directors and key stakeholders informed of performance
· Actively look for opportunities to improve the customer experience across digital channels
What You Need To Have
· Excellent understanding and importantly a passion for eCommerce and how to drive online sales. (inc. CRO / UX / Paid Media channels etc.)
· Demonstrable experience of driving significant YoY growth across multiple online brands.
· Paid media experience desirable (in house or agency)
· Practical knowledge of Shopify and Shopify Plus.
· Creative and analytical being a confident user of both Google Analytics and Adobe Suite.
· Experience in establishing and scaling customer acquisition campaigns with positive ROI
· Experience in analysing and optimising SEO through a variety of methods
· Undergraduate degree required
· Strong attention to detail and communication skills
· Proven track record of site management
· Proactive leadership (read: hands-on execution of work)
· A keen ability to operate independently
· Entrepreneurial spirit
· Experience in managing budgets, frugal with funds but getting exciting results.
· Commerciality, Creativity and Operational are key factors.
· An ability to hit the ground running.
· Experience / Interest in Nutrition brands would be advantageous but not required
· Competitive salary
· Company pension scheme
· Amazing discounted superfoods to boost your health and wellbeing
· Flexible working hours
· Opportunity for some remote working days
· 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
· 2-day company paid volunteering day
· Life Assurance policy