We are changing things. We are So Energy, a fast-growing 100% renewable energy supplier in the UK. We’re the leading energy supplier for customer service. We’ve won a host of awards too; in each quarter since 2017 we’ve been recognised by Citizens Advice as a top ranked supplier out of a total of 50. We’ve also won the 2020 Moneyfacts Energy Provider of the Year award and been recognised as a Which? recommended energy supplier for 2020.
We are looking for an experienced Digital / Growth Marketing Manager with a passion for digital, growth & all things customer. This person will need to be inquisitive with a desire to impact climate change, someone with exceptional attention to detail who is always able to hit deadlines.
This newly created role will see the Digital / Growth Marketing Manager take ownership of the day-to-day management of our digital paid channels. The role will work closely with the new business, tech and product teams to help identify new business opportunities, optimise sales and also take ownership of our new product offerings, leading the marketing strategy end to end.
- Campaign management and execution across digital channels both paid and owned
- Create, manage and optimise campaigns within Google Ads, Facebook etc.
- Identify areas of opportunity and growth, such as landing page optimisation
- Keep up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and strategies
- Work closely with the content team and help improve conversion rates and organic growth
- Working with senior internal stakeholders to meet business objectives and deliver exceptional marketing support for the team.
- 6 + years’ in digital marketing or related industry experience.
- Experience with SEM/ Lead Generation / Demand Generation & a fast-paced D2C environment
- Exceptional well-developed interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, with the ability talk about the granular details
- Attention to detail, autonomy and hitting deadlines are key to this role
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Pension matching as part of auto-enrolment and cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with an extra day for your birthday!
- Ongoing training and development; we want you to be the best you can be
- An opportunity to be part of a company that is changing the face of the energy industry for the better
- Work in leafy Chiswick, with free breakfast and a stunning new office space that comes with its own roof terrace!