The OVO Group’s purpose is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. To reach Plan Zero, we need everyone to come together – not just as customers buying energy, but as members with a common goal. As part of this ambitious plan, our goal is to become the ‘Best Employer in the UK’ by 2030. If you think you could be the talent we’re looking for, then come and join the adventure!
Where in the world of OVO will I be working?
You’ll be working in the newly formed Growth team, working closely with Marketing, Commercial and Product to help us realise our ambitious growth targets this year.
We are data driven individuals, making decisions based on insights and working with each other to optimise all aspects of the customer sign up journey. You’ll be crucial in helping us to determine what projects take priority, but also be proactive and use your initiative to identify new opportunities.
What will I be doing?
Your role will be to own the analysis for digital sales, looking for opportunities to expand and working with your team to deliver optimisations of value. You’ll also be looking after our GA suite, simplifying the existing setup and owning the integration with SFMC
Key responsibilities include:
- Own cross channel analysis in digital channels
- Responsible for evaluating new opportunities and sizing value
- Ownership of GA reporting stack, and key contact for all new product launches
- Responsible for ensuring that all reporting is consistent across all reporting platforms we use – GA, Mixpanel, Tableau etc
- Look for new opportunities to utilise new reporting tools
- Own SMFC and GA integration
- Look at ways to simplify multi channel reporting, ensuring consistency
- Work with agencies to identify marketing opportunities and share results with wider team
- SQL desired
Is this the job for me?
You’ll be a self starter with reporting and implementation experience, but you’ll be looking to move away from reporting using your time to deliver analysis that drives growth. You’ll be able to define and communicate your priorities with wider stakeholders, sharing analysis where appropriate and offering simple solutions to complex problems.
- Self starter, comfortable working with marketing, commercial and engineers
- Problem solver, able to work alone or as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of GMP stack and paid social advertising platforms
- Extensive knowledge of BiqQuery/Tableau/Mixpanel/GA
- Knowledge in SQL & Python preferable
From us you’ll get*
- An annual discretionary bonus
- 4% of your salary to spend on flexible lifestyle benefits
- 5% matched employer contribution to your pension
- 25 days holiday + 1 for your birthday
- And many more…
(*) Please note that certain benefits kick-in once you have passed probation which can be up to 6 months after your start date.
We want the best people
At OVO, we empower our people to have choice around where and when they work – flexible working arrangements can be discussed for all of our roles. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team for more info.
We’re keen to meet people with varied backgrounds – our view is the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build teams which represent a variety of experiences, perspectives and skills, and we recognise talent on the basis of merit and potential.
We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you’re excited about joining us and think you have much of what we’re looking for, even if you’re not 100% sure… we’d love to hear from you.
Please mention For Purpose Jobs in your application