Hiyacar’s purpose is to connect drivers to a car when and where they want one. Our cities are full of underused cars so we have to be smarter about mobility. We need fewer cars used more efficiently and a new model of car access, not car ownership. Cars depreciate and lose money–they are liabilities not assets. Our tech platform transforms cars into assets that keep communities moving.
We’re looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Associate to enable sustainable growth (not growth at all costs). You will need to have a good understanding of Adwords and SEO in particular, but will have a passion for creating great content with few resources.
We’re growing rapidly which is exciting, but it’s also hard work and requires us to learn fast. You’ll need to be super organised and meticulous in your approach, whilst quickly driving real results. And we’re delighted that you are a star team player with empathy.
- Help hiyacar to achieve its purpose – connecting drivers to a car when and where they want one
- Generate organic growth hacks and great written and video content that draws the interest of drivers
- Oversee some PPC but running quick tests to learn what works and what doesn’t
- Write copy for all of our internal channels including social, our blog, and our website
- Conduct PR and external engagement by creating meaningful stories and knowing how to promote them across various media channels
- Lead SEO optimisation and link building
- Support the business development team on B2B and B2C partnership offers
- Manage communications for B2B clients by writing their training guides or internal copy
We are looking for someone that:
- Has a customer, growth and entrepreneurial mindset, able to take risks and execute new ideas
- Believes in working with purpose, and principles over detailed rules
- Wants to prove how things work with data and does not have a traditional marketing mindset
- Can adopt growth hacking ideas, and loves dreaming up original, authentic content on a shoestring
- Can do SEO end-to-end from day one but loves learning how to do it better
- Likes to quickly write copy that does not require editing, with a concise, easy-to-read styleIs energised by experimenting with end-to-end video production
- Is energised by experimenting with end-to-end video production
Hours, remuneration and benefits:
- Salary: 30-35k
- EMI options
- Full time but flexible working
- Unlimited holidays – all we ask is that people get their work done and to their best ability
- Apple (or other) equipment
- Free monthly hiyacar driving credits.
How to apply:
PLEASE READ FULLY… Introduce yourself to us with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be yourself, be creative, and take your time with the application. We don’t want to see stock cover letters – tell us why you want this job.
- Why do you want to work at hiyacar and not somewhere else?
- Two paragraphs to showcase your writing / communication skills. Pick something you find exciting about hiyacar and explain in your writing how you would communicate it to the outside world.