This is an opportunity to further your digital marketing skills and experience. You will be guided and mentored by our experienced CMO who will encourage your ideas and enthusiasm. Your aim is to grow their online marketing presence through great content, social, campaigns and more. If you love everything digital, this is an opportunity to make your mark. Your skills will be nurtured and developed in a fast paced scale up environment.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and Communications you’ll will assist in the planning, executing, and optimising of their online marketing presence. As the digital marketing executive, you will develop and deliver marketing campaigns for a range of customer segments across multiple channels to elevate the brand, build awareness and drive sales globally.
Things you’ll get the opportunity to work on:
- Social Media: Plan, implement and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram).
- Website: responsible for coordinating, updates, and feedback on the ongoing development and enhancement of the website to meet and exceed customer and stakeholder needs and encourage engagement. Making updates to WordPress/WooCommerce as necessary, liaising with external agencies.
- Campaign delivery: Project manage and implement structured multi-media marketing campaigns and programs for a variety of market segments and target audiences. To include but not necessarily limited to direct mail, newsletters, webinars, paid and earned media, events virtual and live.
- Analytics: Measure digital marketing efforts using various Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends, etc.) and making recommendations delivered through a regular dashboard.
- Content Calendar: Drive social media content calendar, engage in social listening to understand breaking news/trends in our field of work, define hashtags, and develop content to grow engagement and follow—schedule content weekly and report dashboard analytics.
You will be well-versed in digital marketing platforms and concepts surrounding digital marketing, ensuring our presence and customer engagement is strong, ultimately securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive, with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns combined with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong level of attention to detail
- Very organised – e.g., on Google drive and assets creation
- Pro-active and curious
- Willingness to learn and develop marketing skills
- Adaptability and resilience – Empathy and Getting Along with Others
- Ability to Multitask meeting deadlines
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age