You’ll be joining the Marketing team in our London-based head office. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this is great opportunity to make a big impact on our new customer growth, with responsibility for developing, executing and optimising our digital acquisition plans. As this is a new role, you’ll have the chance to shape your responsibilities, but the immediate scope is as follows:
- Managing and developing our digital acquisition plans across search, display and social, but with a key focus on PPC and SEO
- Full in-house day-to-day management and optimisation of our paid search campaigns
- Develop SEO KPIs and work with the wider team and agency to improve SERP rankings
- Working alongside wider marketing team to ensure all relevant activities (social, CRM, PR) are optimised to drive web traffic
- Identify new digital acquisition test and learn opportunities
- Regular and robust reporting with clear recommendations for increased effectiveness
- Hands-on PPC & SEO experience, with in-depth working knowledge of Ad Words & Google Analytics
- Highly analytical with a focus on making data-driven decisions to drive growth
- Commercially minded; focussed on ROI and spotting opportunities to drive efficiencies
- Hard working and hyper organised with the ability to work quickly, multi-task and prioritise as required
- Great communications skills with an ability to clearly present complex information
- Driven by working for a purpose-led company with meaningful values
We don’t have a ball pit or unlimited vacation, but people come to work at First Mile because of the impact they can have, and the opportunities to grow.
That being said we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) as well as an extra day for each complete year of service. There are events, talks and socials throughout the year.
First Mile takes great pride in giving back to society, therefore we offer a volunteering scheme to our employees.
The most valuable thing we can offer you is responsibility, learning and opportunity in our rapidly growing company, much of which can be hard to find elsewhere. You will be an important part of our team and will get to experience lots of aspects of out business on top of the exposure that your role will already give you (which just couldn’t happen in a bigger company!). We will encourage you to follow your passions and try new things within a structured framework designed to help you excel