At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
RED team, where this job will ultimately report into, works on developing conceptually new tools for the rapid prototyping and engineering within Arrival. Vehicles themselves are being developed by the engineers within the vehicle teams – and this role will be embedded in one of the vehicle teams.
You should be passionate though about the advent of EV’s and non-conventional manufacturing methods and the opportunity to have genuine impact on fixing mobility and transport systems in urban environments.
Broadly speaking, experience (in the sense of designing, building, using, configuring) of B2B software is a must for this role. You would have experience within a fast paced technology company experience in product role and thrive in that environment.
- STEM degree
- Experience in a fast paced technology company or startup environment
- Experience of writing high-quality PRD’s (product requirement documents) or RFC’s – either as a PM or as an engineer
- Experience as a PM for the in-house tools: you know how to drag the requirements out of the users in the same org
- Experience with external IT vendors/ contractors: you have a good feeling for what external providers could do and feel comfortable putting pressure on them
- You’re a Jira master – you feel insanely comfortable with putting together different Jira flows and reconfiguring ticket structure based on the business feedback
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.