A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary, yet with a meaningful purpose. We take pride in pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 500 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about emissions-free transportation as you are.
We are also passionate about creating an inclusive culture, with more than 40 nationalities working with us to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
In this position, you will report directly into our Co-Founder and VP Product and work closely with members of other cross-divisional management teams.
In this role, you will work on all aspects of the digital programme management for Lilium. The company is embarking on an entirely new concept, to create a truly vertical integrated mobility service, which aims to connect the aircraft design, the airport and airline services. Thus, the creation of robust content management, handovers and interface management to the aircraft programme are substantial for the success of the company.
Located within the Commercial division of Lilium, our team is building Lilium’s passenger experience and the digital platform that will manage jets, pilots, landing pads and other key elements of our mobility service. The content of the programme is large, containing dependencies within our teams as well as into the jet development and production divisions, vertiport operations and external operational and regulatory stakeholders
In this team you create the process and content framework for a world class digital product team and our digital platform development for our mobility services. You will have a strong collaborative interaction with our aircraft programme, IT and extended commercial team.
Our mission on regional air mobility is bold, it is new and will require global top talent to make it happen. You’ll be working alongside likeminded colleagues to develop clarity from complexity and make a significant contribution to the launch of a revolution.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. This position will be based out ofLondon.
The role responsibilities will include
- The day-to-day project management of multiple software engineering and product development projects
- Facilitating scope definition and its documentation
- Creation and maintenance of handover and delivery frameworks across multiple teams
- Scheduling development work and its ongoing maintenance
- Resource, time and cost planning ultimately leading to the creation of project budgets
- Risk analysis and issue management
- Monitoring and reporting progress to stakeholders across the business
- Supporting a continuous process improvement programme
- Support creation of quarterly goals based on company goals, their alignment in cross-divisional manner and the breakdown to the robust product breakdowns
- Support activity Planning and sequencing
The successful candidate will be
- Highly organised with proven project and programme management experience in a software engineering or digital product environment
- Able to process and understand a variety of complex concepts and provide strong analytical skills and commercial acumen to planning and delivery processes
- Value and outcome driven, with a positive, “can do” attitude and a willingness to roll their sleeves up to get things done
- Highly motivated by finding the right solution for a problem – rather than trying to force the problem into a shape that fits an off-the-shelf solution
- Passionate about “constantly getting better” with the drive to create an appetite for continuous improvement across the organisation
- Highly collaborative with experience of working in multinational teams
- Enthusiastic with a sense of pride in the work delivered and the quality of how it was delivered
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate knowledge of
- Project and programme management and iterative delivery principles with a deep understanding of the full software delivery life cycle and process optimisation
- Agile working processes with a deep working knowledge of how these can be optimised and implemented in a variety of models and organisations
- Business capability mapping and its application to programme management
- Current and emerging technology trends
- Industry standard tooling and how to apply it in various situations
- Experience with formal mechanisms to set and track business objectives
What can you expect from us
- We have a low ego culture where the best idea will be embraced, whomever it comes from. We will both support your individual success and challenge your views in an open, honest and respectful manner.
- We believe that clear individual responsibility is vital to our success and will therefore give you the support, autonomy and ownership necessary for you to achieve your best
- We have an open communication style, both at a company level, with regular Q&A sessions and learning opportunities, and at an individual basis.
- In everything we do, we are driven by our ambition to create a brand new mode of transport. Our entrepreneurial principles guide an approach where behaviours that undermine our objectives or culture are not accepted.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs