You’ll take responsibility to ensure that the Distribution Centre function provides our customers with an exceptional service, always seeking to improve what we do and how we do it in the most cost-efficient and sustainable method.
You’ll ensure that colleagues are trained to undertake their duties safely and that work reflects Oddbox policies and values, while liaising with both internal and external contacts in a professional and timely manner.
You’ll have the confidence and knowledge to be the responsible person on site, leading the team and taking ownership of Operations, Health & Safety and Facilities
This role will require evening and some weekend working on a shift pattern.
- Preparing and Planning Shifts
- Supervising teams across various shift plans in a 7-day operation
- Accurately and effectively tackling daily administrative tasks
- Right first time in all aspects of distribution centre duties
- Providing clear direction, coaching and leadership to onsite teams
- Ensuring prompt responses to colleagues’ requests
- Low customer complaints / great customer experience and delivering a cost effective loading operation
What we’re looking for:
- Experienced in Health & Safety (preferably IOSH)
- Experience of being a site Key holder
- Being the senior person on site and overseeing the shift.
- Clear communication – both verbally and written
- Comfortable using MS Word and Excel.
Nice to Have:
- FLT licence (Counterbalance and Reach truck)
- Budget experience
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration of role – permanent / full-time
- Location – Our Distribution Centre in South London