The Billing and Business Service Department handles all the domestic billing, business billing and business customer service functions for Ecotricity’s Retail Operation in respect of the supply of electricity and gas.
What you will do
- Help to bill all customers in a timely and accurate manner
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Resolve exceptions created by inter-system interfaces
- Maintaining customer data held within main billing system
- Help to facilitate the printing, packing and posting of daily bills
- Help to ensure customers have up to date and correct meter readings
- Review payment schemes for relevant customers
- Resolve external and internal customer originated queries in given time-scales
- Investigate and resolve reasons for accounts being unbilled
- Using Industry Systems to maintain customers’ accounts
- Provide assistance to other departments for billing related matters
- To complete any other reporting or monitoring of workload as requested
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by Team Leader, Manager or Head of Department
Skill Set Required
- Attention to detail
- Good level of numeracy, accuracy and problem solving ability
- Verbal and written communication Skills
- Intermediate level of computer literacy with experience of Microsoft Office
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Report writing and monitoring ability
- Common Sense
- Experience of SAP IS-U and AFMS would be beneficial
Ecotricity is the greenest energy company in Britain. In fact, when we started back in 1995, we were the first green electricity company in the world.
Our mission was and remains to change the way energy is made and used – after introducing green electricity to the world, we introduced green gas to Britain in 2010 too.
Our model is unique: we use our customers’ energy bills to fund the building of new sources of green energy. We like to refer to this as turning ‘bills into mills’ – energy bills into energy mills, whether that’s wind, sun, sea or gasmills.
We’ve built over seventy wind and sun parks across Britain, we’re planning to build Britain’s first ever Green Gasmills, and through Britwind, our small wind company, we design, build and deliver small wind turbines to landowners and businesses throughout Britain and the world!
We don’t just focus on energy though – we built and run the Electric Highway, Britain’s leading network of electric car charge points, we helped Forest Green Rovers become the greenest football club in the world, and launched Britain’s greenest mobile phone service, Ecotalk.