To apply for this job please visit jobs.ecotricity.co.uk.
Ecotricity has huge ambition, and a huge heart – and we’re looking for a new team member to slot straight in – joining our customer onboarding function, reporting to the Head of Domestic Growth.
The Domestic Growth Manager is responsible for the growth of our domestic portfolio through our Domestic Telesales and Move Home Retentions channels. Achieving growth through the blend of new customer acquisition and the retention of our customers moving to a new home, as well as new occupiers moving into our existing homes.
Sales team leadership comes naturally to this person – seeing them confidently lead an expanding team of sales and retention executives. The successful candidate will build, maintain and manage a team of sale executives and support them to achieve KPI, revenue and quality targets.
A commissioned role, that delivers results with energy and drive, with a creative approach to motivating and inspiring the team, as well as providing insight and reporting to the wider business.
The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook with a proven track record in managing a successful and results-orientated inbound/outbound telesales and/or face to face teams.
What you will do:
- Lead a happy and high performing, results driven team to reach ambitious growth goals
- Day to day management of Telesales and Move Home Retentions Teams, including monitoring Sales and quality performance.
- Develop the team by training, coaching, and motivating
- Assisting team members in the sales process and objection handling to maximise performance
- Preparing and conducting regular 121’s and sales meetings
- Being involved in the recruitment process for new team members
- Deliver process and team management improvements to provide excellent customer experience – reduce hand offs, increase conversion rates and improve customer outcomes and efficiency
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to understand the activities underway and planned, which will drive customers through teams and increase conversion
- Act as the Guru for all things Telesales and conversion – daily interrogation of opportunity reporting, early flag and resolution of issues, and maximise every lead
- Lead in the development of internal commission’s scheme(s) to a required specification from senior management
- Collaborate effectively with other departments to ensure commission earnt by the team is paid correctly
- Support wider team in providing aftersales support and customer care
- Various standard and ad-hoc reporting
What you will bring Knowledge Required:
- Excellent understanding of telesales, ideally from the energy industry (desirable)
- Strong skill level in Salesforce, SAP and Excel
- Good computer literacy including Microsoft Office Packages
- Working knowledge of people management and coaching techniques
Skill Set Required:
- An experienced leader with a proven background in delivering results in a sales environment.
- Ability to motivate and influence and coach for success
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate to a senior level of stakeholder
- Analytical ability to assess and interpret data
- Ability to develop relationships and leverage added value from them – often with senior stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Ability to identify customer requirements and provide solutions
- The ability to deliver analysis and reports within deadlines whilst refining large quantities of information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management & personal organisational skills
- Strong networking & relationship building skills – both externally and internally
- Self-driven and results orientated
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to set clear agendas and effectively manage Commissioned Growth function
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to demonstrate regular commercial thinking about new opportunities
Our model is unique: we use our customers’ energy bills to fund the building of new sources of green energy. We like to refer to this as turning ‘bills into mills’ – energy bills into energy mills, whether that’s wind, sun, sea or gasmills.
We’ve built over seventy wind and sun parks across Britain, we’re planning to build Britain’s first ever Green Gasmills, and through Britwind, our small wind company, we design, build and deliver small wind turbines to landowners and businesses throughout Britain and the world!
We don’t just focus on energy though – we built and run the Electric Highway, Britain’s leading network of electric car chargepoints, we helped Forest Green Rovers become the greenest football club in the world, and launched Britain’s greenest mobile phone service, Ecotalk.