To apply for this job please visit app.beapplied.com.
We are seeking a new Marketing Manager to support our continued growth and success
This role will be pivotal in supporting our ambitions for growth in terms of both scale and social impact. It is a great opportunity for someone with strong track record in comms and marketing to make their mark in a social enterprise. Attracting a high calibre of guardian is crucial to our business model. We don’t just want to attract people who want cheap housing, we want to attract those who have a desire to use some of their spare time to give back to society and support their communities. Your team will make sure that every property we take on is swiftly filled with a friendly, responsible person who will be a great neighbour. Property guardianship is also still a relatively new concept in this country, so it’s also vital to build profile and understanding of what we do amongst a broad range of property owners – from local councils to private developers.
You will plan and oversee the execution of all of marketing activities in order to help us increase our base of potential guardians who want to volunteer and increase our profile with all kinds of property owners who want to use our service. You will create and deliver brilliant content, drive improvements in marketing systems and processes and provide team management and leadership.
You’re likely to be able to demonstrate experience of, or aptitude for, much of the following:
- Your interest in and commitment to our mission and values as an organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including the ability to write for different audiences.
- Experience of one or more of marketing, communications and sales.
- Flexibility in approach and good at dealing with a diverse range of issues, challenges and projects.
- Friendly, approachable and professional attitude.
- A high level of analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Confidence in your own decision-making.
- Willingness to work as a team, with strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to self-motivate, to manage your own time and to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This role will suit someone who is both creative and diligent, able to use a variety of platforms to educate, excite and engage people about both guardianship and Dot Dot Dot, and who wants to use those talents for social good.
You can read the full role description here.