At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
- Own design and delivery of the electrical domain for drivetrain systems across vehicle lines
- Create any technical information/diagrams required for drivetrain systems: system architectures, specifications, DFMEA, DVP, etc.
- Verify intra and inter system electrical design compatibility across both HW and SW (sensors, actuators and compute)
- Define electrical data for system components to support harness design (accel pedals, inverters, motors, coolant pumps etc.)
- Define system control strategies embracing plug and play architecture in design
- Directly contribute to AVP squad process to define feature specifications ensuring vehicle attributes and homologation requirements are metSupport system and vehicle level build and integration
- Deliver and support DVP at system and vehicle level respectively
- Drive system commonality across vehicle linesAct as focal point for systems/platform teams within technology team
- Define cross vehicle line system roadmaps for 3rd party & ARRIVAL technology systems
- Manage commodities (where applicable) including supplier selection & management
- Act as the primary point of contact for any 3rd party EE suppliers.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.