We’re looking for a pearfectly imperfect individual with a ‘can-do’ and problem solving attitude who is self motivated and can work at pace to support the Technical Manager to ensure Oddbox is working with the most suitable and best performing suppliers.
You’ll have a good understanding of the fresh produce sector and industry standards and be an effective communicator with an attention to detail and ability to work with teams across the business and externally.
This is an important position within the business where you will have a direct impact on the supply base, packing and consolidation sites and process compliance. What’s more, there is plenty of scope to develop and grow in your role and take on more responsibility, meaning this is the perfect position in which to develop a career that lasts into the future.
- Ensure the legality and safety of all Oddbox products, through the control and verification of documentation.
- Ensure suppliers and packing sites comply with industry standards and Oddbox’s Internal principles.
- Verification of product’s and grower’s due diligence prior to supply
- Tracking and comparing the Grower, Product and Season Performance
- Incidents and non-conformances management
- Supporting and resolving suppliers CAP within timelines
- Documentation management
- Traceability and recall audits
- Ad hoc lab testing
- Process and procedure reviews
- Supporting Technical Manager in other tasks when required
What we’re looking for:
- Good understanding of the fresh produce sector and industry standards (GG, RT, BRC, GFSI etc)
- Food technology/safety graduate or someone with two years of compliance/technical experience in a food-related field
- Effective Communicator
- Good Analytical Skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to operate effectively in a collaborative team whilst confident working autonomously within your remit
- Flexible, highly resilient and comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Authenticate would be beneficial
- Familiarity with ERP systems
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration of role – permanent / full-time
- Location – We’re currently all working from home a bit more than usual but in the future you’ll also be able to spend time in our office in Vauxhall, Distribution Centre in South West London and visiting other trading partners where necessary.