At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
- Assembling, installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and maintaining electronic components and systems in support of design engineering team
- To assist in the build of electronic assembly, LV components and HV components
- To rework or build harnesses and PCB assemblies
- Identify and provide solutions to electronic equipment issues and breakdowns
- To diagnose LV systems, HV systems and CAN networks
- Execute electronic test with guidance of Test/design engineer
- Communicate issues for review to improve processes
- Ensure rigorous work traceability and summarize test results
- Coordinate and supervise an electronic workshop
- Sourcing or fabricating replacement parts for electronic systems.
- Ensuring all tools are operated in accordance with health and safety regulations
- Ensure all equipment is maintained in proper working condition
- Providing training and supervision for new technicians and apprentices
- To work closely with other teams across the business
- Relevant hand-on hardware experience
- Good understanding of H&S practices
- Good understanding of electronic fundamentals (resistor ,capacitor, inductors)
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Good understanding of schematic capture, electrical drawing and PCBA
- Proficiency with tools and measurement equipment ( Oscilloscopes)
- Technical competence with a methodical approach
- Experience in electrical and mechanical diagnostics
- Basic Experience with communication protocols (CAN)
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.