We are changing things. We are So Energy, a fast-growing 100% renewable energy supplier in the UK. We’re the leading energy supplier for customer service. We’ve won a host of awards too; including The Sunday Times Fast Track 100. Now we’re looking for people to join our growing team and support our customer base which has tripled in the last 7 months.
What is an Energy Independence Manager?
So Energy is becoming so much more than just a utility provider. In the future, we want to be a one-stop-shop for all our customer’s sustainability needs from Solar panelling to Electric Vehicle charging.
As an Energy Independence Manager, you will be responsible for designing and deploying the operations processes behind these new products, ensuring that we continue to deliver the industry-leading customer service we are renowned for. You will adopt a framework of continuous improvement on live projects, striving to streamline, automate and speed up the operational journey from end to end. You will be product agnostic, working with Product development teams, engineering teams and customer operation teams to weave a golden thread through all the processes in their entirety.
- Solution and execution focus, you get things done and see solutions where others see problems
- A track record of successful process design and implementation involving internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working cross-functionally with product development teams and customer operations teams
- A customer-centric mindset
- A strong understanding of Project management principals
- An analytical mindset with a passion for improving things
- Good written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Comfortable working in an agile, start-up/scale-up style environment.
- Competitive salary
- Remote working 2 days a week (We’re currently 100% remote due to Covid-19 restrictions)
- Pension matching as part of auto-enrolment
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with an extra day for your birthday!
- Ongoing training and development with a person Learning and development budget
- Cycle to work & Season Ticket Loan
- An opportunity to work in a fast-changing changing industry for a leading disruptor in the field who is changing the face of the energy industry
- Work in leafy Chiswick, with free breakfast, monthly drinks and a stunning new office space
So Energy cares about helping the energy industry become a much more diverse and inclusive environment and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and building an inclusive environment for all.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply, make sure to complete all the questions to the best of your ability and attached an up to date version of your CV.