With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for nearly every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that’s been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As we near a public listing milestone that will broaden our market leadership and build on years of innovation, ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
What You Will Be Doing
This position is a highly-visible role within ChargePoint. As the Infrastructure Partnerships Manager, you will be focused on large scale charging networks and will be responsible for nurturing some of ChargePoint’s largest and most demanding customers in Europe. You will be the face of ChargePoint to these customers and ChargePoint Leadership will be relying on your behavior and decision-making to ensure customers hold our Company in the highest regards. Your success in the role will be directly traceable to revenue, but more importantly, customers that are thrilled with their ChargePoint solution as the core of their charging business.
The Energy Partnerships Manager, Southern Europe will build relationships, shape strategy, and deliver sales to and with electricity retailers and utilities for ChargePoint in Southern Europe (including France, Spain, and Italy). ChargePoint’s EV infrastructure solutions include charging station hardware, cloud-based operator software for CPOs, app-based driver products, support products, and energy management solutions. This role will leverage ChargePoint’s suite of products to help electricity retailers and utilities build business opportunities around electric vehicle infrastructure in homes, workplaces, retail and hospitality sites, and fleets with their existing and new customers. The Energy Partnerships Manager, Southern Europe will drive business development and customer engagement for the Energy and Infrastructure team with with an eye toward identifying repeatable value propositions and drawing out insights to inform the product roadmap and prioritization. In addition, the Energy Partnerships Manager, Southern Europe will identify and conclude agreements with ecosystem partners, influencers, consultants, and sales channels to accelerate business growth.
This is a position in the dynamic, rapidly-growing EV industry, with a market leader backed by top-tier investors.
Sr. Director Utility & Infrastructure Partnerships
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
ChargePoint is a high energy company within a fast-paced industry that is experiencing unprecedented growth. The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Proven experience in sales and/or channel management (preferably with utilities), which may include EV infrastructure products and services, distributed energy or energy management products, or other software products and services
- Excellent customer relationship and account management skills, with the ability to manage multiple, demanding customers in parallel
- Strong business and technical understanding of EV infrastructure hardware and software
- Strong analytical skill set and business acumen, especially related to understanding customer business models and needs
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to be detail oriented and hands-on with managing each customer set, while keeping the big picture top of mind
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to work effectively cross functionally within an organization
- 7+ years experience working in similar roles and/or industry
- One or more of French, Spanish, or Italian – native level, English language – business proficient
- Candidate should be willing to travel weekly when allowed, and reside in one of the target countries.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Recruiting agencies do not contact.