Limejump is an award-winning energy tech company, connecting customers to our in-house trading and data centres as we work to revolutionise the UK energy industry.
- Lead multiple development teams in delivering high quality software.
- Assist in making platform architecture decisions.
- Contribute to Limejump’s product roadmap.
- Hire and retain talented software developers.
- Participate in strategic initiatives with our parent company Shell.
- Line manage software developers by providing mentoring and personal development guidance through regular 1:1s.
- Ensure that we are choosing appropriate technologies and building software in accordance with best practices.
- Previous line management experience.
- Several years experience as a software developer writing code for production services.
- Solid understanding of end-to-end product delivery.
- Comfortable with cloud native technologies.
- An advocate for best practice and thorough testing.
- Passionate about culture and performance.
- An effective communicator who is comfortable explaining technical content to nontechnical audiences.
Note: All applicants must have a current right to work in the UK without a work permit. Limejump cannot sponsor employment visas for this role.
- Flexible working options and 25 days annual leave (+ a day off for your birthday!)
- An Innovation Card loaded with your learning budget and 10% time to learn at work
- A subsidised onsite gym membership and a Cycle to Work scheme
- Regular team social events, summer and Christmas parties
- Shared Lunch n’ Learns sessions and skill sharing opportunities
- A friendly plant-filled office with regular fruit delivery and fresh roasted local coffee
- Fair pay and performance practices, including a transparent bonus structure.
- A holistic Employee Assistance programme, offering free phone and/or face-to-face counselling and an excellent discount programme
Limejump values equality and diversity, and we welcome applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.