Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally.
Quorn forms part of the Monde Nissin Corporation, a leading food National manufacturing company who through their continued business investment are supporting the companies unprecedented growth and delivering on its ambition to be carbon net zero while providing 8 billion servings globally by 2030.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager. The Engineering Planner/Analyser role at Stokesley is to ensure that multiple projects are planned and structured to complete on time, in a safe manner and within budget. As well as supporting the Engineering management team with wider projects and strategic planning
The successful applicant will have:
- Ability to build relationships across the operational, hygiene and engineering team to maintain effective maintenance plans maximising access to site equipment during clean downs and maintenance windows
- Ability to quickly build a working knowledge of the site equipment to ensure best practice maintenance planning
- Competent to manage PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance) data, using, extracting and analysing the data from an engineering CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management Systems)
- Competent in effective allocation of shift personnel to minimise backlog and ensure critical activities are completed
- Competent with production line maintenance / PPM planning and maintenance scheduling within an FMCG environment
- Competent with extracting data for managerial daily / weekly department performance KPI reports and scorecards
- Previous experience in a Team Leader / Supervisory role is desirable
- Previous experience in a chilled, frozen or ambient food environment is desirable
- A drive to succeed and develop
- Computer literate with good interpersonal skills